$ 1,000 Sign-on bonus!
$ 1,000 Referral bonus!
for a Non-Profit that cares!
Provide Support, Build Relationships, Make a Difference!
At Bethesda, people are the heart of
everything we do. Our mission, vision and values reflect a
commitment to people. As an organization, we are aligned, inspired
and driven toward a common goal - believing that together, the best
life is possible!
What we want to see from you:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of
- Must possess a valid adult
driver's license that is currently in good standing with a good
- Ability to pass background
What we have to offer you:
- Benefits offered the first of the month following 30 days of
- Training program will
allow you to become Mandt System and CPR/FA certified
What you will be doing:
The Direct Support Professional is responsible for providing
direct support, positive direction, and assistance to the
individuals we support allowing them to be more effective in their
- Helping residents with dining, mobility, health and hygiene
- Accompanying individuals while
- Attending special community
occasions and fun activities like outdoor walks, games and social
- Assisting our individuals in
achieving their personal goals and desires
Be part of a team who enhances the lives of our individuals in
every way possible. Apply today and make a difference in your
As coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread around our country,
it is critical we take steps to support and protect one another. We
are utilizing Zoom meetings to conduct our phone and hiring manager