Personal Banker / Universal Agent
Company: Provident Credit Union
Posted on: June 11, 2021
The Personal Banker or Universal Agent, as we call them here at
Provident Credit Union, will have an advanced working knowledge of
all Credit Union products, services and branch operations with the
primary responsibility for:
- Developing new deposit and loan business to grow the branch and
increase its profitability.
- Seeks out current and potential members for sales, service and
referral opportunities by interacting with members inside the
branch, and through business development and community
- Proficient in executing teller responsibilities, new account
and loan origination, and safety and soundness policies and
- Provide leadership, training, and support to less experience
- Is a highly motivated self-starter with leadership and time
- Works under the supervision of the Branch Manager.
- Prepares personal sales/production reports on a weekly basis to
the management team.
- Review in-branch reports for the purpose of increasing
activities to meet/exceed individual contributor goals for sales,
service and revenue objectives.
- Ensure branch is recognized in local market area through
hands-on promotion, e.g. community event volunteer, school
- Conduct internal/external business development activities with
current and potential employer groups
- Actively participate in marketing activities such as street
team events and special events
- Consistently meet or exceed individual production goals and
sales objectives set by management
- Work implemented tactics for purposes of member retention,
expansion and attraction
- Consistently meet or exceed Provident's service objectives;
e-survey results for New Members, Lending, In-Branch Transactions,
Raddon's Member Satisfaction Score
- Well versed on company service standards and consistent
execution of standards meets minimum requirements at all times.
(Secret Shopper and Internal Service Quality Audits)
- All transactions are error free and done right the first
- Complies with internal security policies and procedures by
properly securing all passwords, keys, codes, locking teller
drawers, locking computer monitors, etc.
- Maintains member confidentiality at all times by properly
securing and safeguarding member records.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of and compliance with
regulations, policies and procedures resulting in no audit
- Properly maintains working access to all member related
Monday to Friday - 9:15am -6:15pm, day off rotating
Saturday hours are 8:45am-4:30pm
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Financial services experience preferred
- Two years of sales and service experience with proven
- Experience with making effective outbound telephone calls
- Extensive knowledge of products and services offered through
the Credit Union preferred
- Knowledge of depository accounts; consumer loans; real estate
- Experience in working in a team environment and developing
- Notary license or ability to obtain Notary license within 90
days of hire date.
- NMLS Certification must be completed within 90 days of hire
- Excellent listening and speaking skills
- Excellent presentation skills and written communication
The position demands maturity, flexibility, prior banking
experience and someone ready to contribute at a high level -- and
the rewards come with it.
Fully paid health insurance premiums
Quality medical, dental and vision care coverage
401(k) retirement plan with matching employer contributions
Strong commitment to investing in your career and educational
advancement by offering up to 100% tuition reimbursement for
Generous paid time off and paid holidays
Flexible spending accounts
Short and long-term disability coverage
Life and AD&D insurance
Rate discount on home and auto loans
- And much more!
Join us at Provident Credit Union as a Universal Agent I.
Discover new challenges in a rewarding atmosphere that helps you
What you'll bring to the position:
Get to know our members and our culture while working in several
settings. As branch positions open up, you'll have opportunity to
apply for them.
Provident is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are a winner of the Bay Area News Group Top Work Place in
2018 -2020. Check us out on Glassdoor
Keywords: Provident Credit Union, Fremont , Personal Banker / Universal Agent, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!