Product Manager - Vehicle Fulfillment Experience - Trade-ins
Company: Tesla Motors
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Tesla's mission is to accelerate the world's transition to
sustainable energy by bringing high-performance electric vehicles
and sustainable energy products to market. This mission requires
fast paced innovation and execution. At Tesla, we celebrate
experimentation and unconventional thinking to find solutions to
problems previously thought unsolvable. The Digital Products team
is transforming how people purchase automotive and energy
Our team is composed of product managers, business analysts, UX
designers, and full stack software engineers, working together to
create elegant solutions to complex problems. We run lean, move
quickly, and pride ourselves on accelerating Tesla from start-up to
scaled enterprise without losing our scrappy spirit.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the Vehicle
Fulfillment Experience team and own the trade-in experience for our
customers. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for
reducing manual touch points and increasing self-serve experiences
for both our vehicle customers, as well as our internal users, as
they relate to the vehicle valuation process, the application of
the trade-in credit towards a new car and the logistics around
This Product Manager will focus on delivering highly scalable
experiences that enable growth of current and future products and
services as Tesla enters new markets, expands its product
portfolio, and builds more factories.
- Define and deliver product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Work with engineering, UX and business stakeholders to improve
efficiency of our internal operations and sales users, while
improving customer experience.
- Manage incoming operational escalations, analyze issues and
implement long term solutions through self-serve tools.
- Deeply understand internal users and complex workflows to
inform new opportunities to improve their experience.
- Work with engineering teams to deliver a scalable architecture
that not just meets current needs but considers future growth
- Use agile principles to write user stories, plan and drive the
software development of features.
- Manage and communicate dependencies with other teams.
- Define and enhance KPIs in conjunction with analytics and
stakeholder teams that educate business decision making.
- Prioritize between new features, architectural improvements and
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or MBA, or
equivalent in experience.
- 2+ years of experience in product management, product
development and shipping quality, impactful products, with evidence
of exceptional ability.
- Experience having shipped internal facing products that
delivered business impact.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to query data from
various systems to solve problems.
- Passionate about working with other businesses and partners to
solve their specific challenges.
- Proven history of converting learnings from customer insights
into tangible product features that customers love.
- Entrepreneurial instincts with clear bias for informed action
and track record of leading new initiatives with limited resources
- Ability to successfully work with cross range of teams
including engineering, UX, legal, finance, sales and
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical
and non-technical stakeholders.
Keywords: Tesla Motors, Fremont , Product Manager - Vehicle Fulfillment Experience - Trade-ins, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!