Company: Sigma Systems Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
12478583 Process Scientist, Fremont, CA
Sigma Inc is currently looking for a Process Scientist to work
onsite at its client's location in Fremont, CA
- The day to day scientific activities for this
position are execution, documentation, and development of HPLC,
CE-SDS, iCIEF, and impurity analytical methods. Activities will
also include data review, protocol and report writing, and
compilation/presentation of analytical data. May also include lab
experiments and troubleshooting assistance as
- Initiate and complete scientific
- Independently develop and execute test
- Analyze and critically review analytical
- Present analytical results in a clear
- Perform laboratory troubleshooting for technical
- BS with 5-8 years' experience with protein
analytical methods, or MS with 4+ years'
- The candidate MUST have strong analytical skills,
experience in protein analytics, and the ability to deliver results
in a fast-paced working environment. Candidates MUST have prior
hands-on experience with development of HPLC, capillary
electrophoresis (CE-SDS), and/or imaged capillary isoelectric
focusing (iCIEF) analytical methods.
- Hands-on experience with Waters Empower, Beckman
32Karat, Protein Simple iCIEF software.
- Experience in TaqMAN real-time PCR
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work in a team
Keywords: Sigma Systems Inc, Fremont , Scientist, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!