Reagents - Research Scientist
Company: Goodwin Recruiting
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our client is a medical device company looking for a Research
Scientist - Reagents to join their growing team. This Research
Scientist will work with other scientists in the group to identify
and evaluate immunological markers and fluorescent dyes for
developing reagents for multicolor flow cytometry.
Research Scientist - Reagents
- Perform reagent testing using a spectrophotometer, HPLC, FPLC,
and flow cytometry.
- Conduct experiments performing conjugations with different
cFlour fluorophores and antibodies.
- Troubleshoot current procedures that may impact the bulk
manufacturing of the cFlour reagent.
- Perform routine lab equipment maintenance.
- Support lab management including inventory tracking and
- Follow SOPs, policies, and regulations. Maintain high quality
and timely documentation
Experience and Qualifications:
- BS or MS degree in Chemistry or Life sciences
- GMP/GLP work experience.
- Experience with flow cytometry, reagents testing, and antibody
Keywords: Goodwin Recruiting, Fremont , Reagents - Research Scientist, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!