Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
Company: Vivo HealthStaff
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Nurse Practitioner will work with a large non-profit
organization providing healthcare services to the geriatric
population of the Bay Area.
- Participates in the health assessment and examination of
- Evaluates the needs and participates in the development of a
comprehensive program and nursing treatment for each patient in the
home and at the Adult Day Care Centers.
- Manages minor illnesses, injuries, and the stable, chronic
illnesses of patients according to standards of procedures.
- Evaluates the acute illnesses of the participants.
- Coordinates appropriate referrals to healthcare providers.
- Makes nursing home or home visits when appropriate and as
directed by the Primary Care Physician.
- Provides clinical assistance to RNs.
- Participates in all programs of health restoration, prevention,
promotion, and maintenance of health.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings.
- Fulfills all administrative requirements including statistical
records, chart entries, etc.
- Active and clean California license as an RN and NP.
- At least one year of experience as an RN and some supervisory
- Willingness to work within the framework of a multidisciplinary
- One year of experience working with the elderly
Keywords: Vivo HealthStaff, Fremont , Geriatric Nurse Practitioner, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!