Technology Lead - US
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Infosys is seeking a Senior Java Stack, Springboot, MongoDB,
Hibernate Developer. This position will interface with key
stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different
stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including
Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and
Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level
design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code
deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing
and support activities related to implementation, transition and
warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork
and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and
diversity is respected and valued.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Fremont,
CA or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require
travel in the US.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- At least 4 years of experience with Information
- Experience with Java skill.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply, we are unable to sponsor at this time.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in developing solutions
in Java and J2EE technologies
- Very Strong on core Java
- Experience with Java Full Stack skill.
- Experience with Mongo DB, Spring Boot, and Hibernate.
- Working knowledge with Source code repository like GIT,
- Experience in end to end setup and configuration of continuous
integration tools such as Jenkins
- Hands on experience in integrating SOAP/REST based web
- At least 2 years of experience in software development life
- At least 2 years of experience in Project life cycle activities
on development and maintenance projects
- At least 2 years of experience in Design and architecture
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive
an independent project from an architectural stand point
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for
extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by
telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services
and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems
and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients
through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise
with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of
change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to
deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight.
Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement
through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and
ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please
visit us at www.Infosys.com
Keywords: Infosys, Fremont , Technology Lead - US, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!