*Research Assistant, Flow Cytometry, Fremont, CA*
*Shift:*1st; Monday- Friday
*Pay Rate:*$22-25/hour depending on experience
Performs complex immune monitoring assays for clinical samples.
Participates in writing of procedures (SOP/CSP). Trains other
laboratory personnel on technical procedures/methods. Records
associated documentation relevant to the tasks at hand as per
appropriate SOP and applicable GLP regulations and GCLP
* Conduct complex experiments (blood processing, cell
cryopreservation, ELISA, multi-parametric flow cytometry
* Prepares and reviews documents for laboratory assay work
including assay forms and/or worksheets
* Assist in the planning of experiments and helps in various
activities (scheduling, preparation of reagents, documentation,
etc.) pertaining to the optimal operation of a clinical
* Trains other laboratory members on complex immunoassay methods
for flow cytometry
* Write Equipment and Method SOP/CSP as required;
* Maintains all records and documents relevant to the tasks
performed in the laboratory in compliance with GLP/GCP regulations
and GCLP guidelines.
* Bachelor's/Master's degree in Life Sciences, preferably in
immunology, or Cell/Molecular Biology.
*Experience and Skills*
* Minimum of 1-3 years' experience in a similar position is
* Experience and knowledge in human blood sample processing and
cell cryopreservation techniques, cell culture methods, cellular
staining procedures using flow cytometry;
* Knowledge and understanding of working in a GLP/GCP compliant
regulatory laboratory to conduct experimental procedures per
defined technical SOPs, with experience of handling biohazardous
materials, and understand safety procedures and guidelines.
* Ability to handle a relatively high volume of clinical sample
processing and analysis, using immunoassay techniques.
* Good organizational and documentation skills.
*For Immediate Consideration, Apply Today! Questions? Call Grace
at 714.253.7656, Email at firstname.lastname@example.org, orschedule a
time to connect directly follow the
Why Kelly? Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to
premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented
people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals
with dream jobs that fit their skills and interestsits the way we
think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science
recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so
we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you
At Kelly, were always thinking about whats next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, were a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of
great people with great companies is what we do best, and our
employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill
levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. [Equal Employment Opportunity is The