Laboratory Service Engineer 3
Company: Coventor Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Responsible for preventative/corrective maintenance, trouble
shooting, upgrades, and calibration on equipment in the
- Performs the preventative/corrective maintenance using required
Personal Protective Equipment which may include APR (Air Purifying
Respirator) and/or SCBA (Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus) for
safe handling of hazardous materials.
- Works closely with and supports Process Development, Hardware,
and Software Engineering department's R&D activities and
- Installs and supports prototype equipment and may develop
procedures and documentation as needed in support of design and
R&D activities which likely have little or no written
- May be required to travel domestically and internationally to
customer sites to address tool/system issues that cannot be
resolved without their support.
- This job may also include aspects of field and/or direct
customer support and is not limited to system hardware and
- Occasionally may train Field Service Engineers, Engineering
Technicians, other Laboratory Service Engineers, or Process
Engineers from regional accounts.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience
with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or
equivalent work experience.
- Must be open to shift assignment
- Knowledge on Etch Products
- Good Troubleshooting skills
- Good Communication skills
We believe it is important for every person to feel valued,
included, and empowered to achieve their full potential. By
bringing unique individuals and viewpoints together, we achieve
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, or on the basis of disability.
We Look Forward to Your Application
Keywords: Coventor Inc, Fremont , Laboratory Service Engineer 3, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!