Posted on: May 3, 2021
This Manufacturing Engineer will focus on Robotics for BIW and
will have extensive theoretical and hands-on experiencein all
facets of robotic applications in Body shop, as well as
experiencemanaging new product introductions, equipment projects
(new installations) andprocess optimization, upgrades &
modifications. Experience with multiplerobot brands is desired.
- Responsibility for designing/selecting roboticsystems, run
simulation, implementation, commissioning and programming.
- Responsiblefor continues process optimization
- Lead and assist production in all quality andprocess related
topics and issues.
- Support and assist maintenance team introubleshooting difficult
breakdowns and chronic equipment failures.
- Develop maintenance robotic training program andperform the
- Projectmanagement: both internal maintenance projects, and
major contractor projects.
- Procedures& PMs, develop & maintain proper documentation of:
all necessaryprocedures; periodic maintenance tasks; equipment
changes (electrical, spareparts upgrades, mechanical), etc.
- BS in electrical, mechatronics, orrobotics engineering or
- 5+ years extensive experienceRobotic programming and
- Excellent robotic high level andback ground programming skills
on Fanuc, KUKA or equivalent brands
- Robotic mechanical and electricaltrouble shooting skills
- Proven project managementexperience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suiteof programs.
- Good overall people managementskills.
- Solid communication skills, bothverbal and written.
- Proficient in CAD (CATIA is a plus)
- Basic PLC programming knowledge.
Keywords: Tesla, Fremont , Robotics Engineer, Other , fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!