Process Engineer 4
Company: Coventor Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Responsible for performing professional process engineering
research, development, and evaluation in support of the company's
complex semiconductor capital equipment and systems.
- Reviews processing techniques and methods applied in the
manufacture, fabrication and evaluation of products. Involvement
may begin at any step from pilot plant to full-scale
- May conceive and plan projects involving definition and
selection of new concepts and approaches in the processing or
development of new processes.
- Compiles and evaluates test data to determine appropriate
limits and variables for process specifications.
- Supports customer technology managers in the planning, data
collection, analysis, and reporting of customer demos to defend
existing process applications.
- Works with customer and senior engineers cross functionally to
understand roadmaps, process flow, inflection points, requirements
and business issues/ challenges.
Other Job Responsibilities
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may
lead small projects with manageable risks and resource
- Works with cross-functional teams to get information and
- Professionally represent the company to the customer. Utilize
knowledge of company's product lines and services to keep existing/
potential customers informed when new/ additional needs are
- Ph.D. in Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or
Physics with 3 years of relevant work; or
- M.S. with 6+ years of relevant work experience; or
- B.S. with 8+ years of relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with working in a chemical laboratory
- Experience in surface preparation and analytical
- Interest in advanced technology and an on-going desire to
- In-dept understanding and working knowledge of Statistical
Process Control (SPC) and/or Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage
multiple tasks simultaneously and ability to react to shifting
priorities to meet business needs and deadlines
- Excellent people skills with demonstrated ability to work
effectively and efficiently with diverse teams, customers, internal
and external partners
- Collaboration/ Matrix environment mindset
We believe it is important for every person to feel valued,
included, and empowered to achieve their full potential. By
bringing unique individuals and viewpoints together, we achieve
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, or on the basis of disability.
We Look Forward to Your Application
Keywords: Coventor Inc, Fremont , Process Engineer 4, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!