Senior Director-Client services
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrated track record of selling and driving
emerging/disruptive Cloud technology.
• Direct work developing sales solutions and partnership
programs with Cloud Providers, Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Azure,
Google Cloud Platform.
• Vertical Industry domain expertise working in one or more of
these industries: Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare,
Insurance, Life Sciences, Media & Entertainment, HiTech, Retail and
• Proven ability to drive adoption of technology solutions in
complex environments directly to customers and through technology
partners, System Integrators, Resellers, and a Cloud Channel
• A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of
responsibility and a knack for driving and/or being associated with
benchmark industry products/services.
• Experience running teams with multi-million dollar goals,
managing a sales pipeline and forecast
• Leading Software & Cloud contract negotiations with enterprise
• Strong organizational skills and attention-to-detail with the
ability to multi-task and prioritize well in a fast paced, dynamic
• Demonstrated the ability to articulate complex concepts to
cross functional audiences and influence C-level executives.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to turn detailed data
analysis into strategic insight to drive customer adoption and make
appropriate recommendations to the business
• 10+ years' experience with outside technology related sales or
technical business development experience
• Significant Cloud & Software business development or field
sales experience, with solid understanding of Amazon Web Services,
Azure, and Google Cloud computing technology and utility pricing
• Experience selling and solutions SaaS and consumption-based
software in Cloud provider Marketplaces like AWS Marketplace