Sr. Application Developer (ASP.NET & C#) Fremont, CA
Company Description Scout ET Inc (Our Staffing platform & MJ
TALENT (Software Development)
Thank you for taking time out visiting our page... Please follow
About us: Founded in 2010, Company built by Scouts & Technical
Recruiters. Recruiters with great experience and many success
Our Core Services includes:
-Recruiting (Full-time and contract)
- Recruiting for technical and non-technical,
-Project Based Staffing.
-Recruiting for Billing Analyst/Support.
-Recruiting for Financial & Business Executive recruiting.
We understand that not finding the right resource at the right
time, price point or skills cost you more than money–it impacts
your competitive advantage. SCOUT-ET’s unique staffing model is
designed to act as a seamless extension of your supply chain.
We will be able to provide dedicated account management
resources to specifically work on your requirements and will do our
best to exceed your expectations. Given any opportunity to be of
service we feel confident that we will add value to your
We would love to work with you and the team.
Visit us at www.scoutet.com
Thanks and Regards,
SCOUTS at Work
Job Description Job Title: Sr. Application Developer (ASP.NET &
Location: Fremont, CA.
Duration: 1 year Contract
Looking for locals who can come for F2F interview
Scope of Work/Duties
• Design, development and implementation of mission critical
applications using the .NET Framework and SQL technology stack.
• Write user-interface and server-side code for web-based
• Develop prototypes and create robust high-volume production
• Build internal systems and support business needs with your
• This position will work closely with Architect, Principal
Developers, Project Managers and Business users
• 6+ years of solid experience with the .NET platform and
Enterprise application development.
• 6+ years of Solid programming experience with C#, ASP.NET, WCF
• Experience in MVC, ORM tools, SOA is desired.
• Experience in MS SQL is desired.
• Expert knowledge of Web Services, SOAP, REST, JQuery and
• Exposure to Java and other open source technologies is a
• Good Unit Testing and Integration Testing practices
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a
• Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience is a
B.S. Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5+ years of
progressive experience in the industry.
Additional Information Thanks,
609 - 888 – 6753
Sr. Application Developer (ASP.NET & C#)