Client currently seeks an ETL Informatica Development Lead to
join team in Fremont, CA.
• Development Lead for a BI project using Informatica / PL-SQL /
AUTOSYS / Oracle / Teradata
• Lead the Development team at offshore through the SDLC process
and ensure that the milestones are met.
• Communicate with stakeholders in case of delays or SLA
• Maintain and own change request and defect resolution
• Resolve bugs within defined service levels.
• Manage and own application Bugs and incident life cycle, and
drive those to permanent resolutions, implement preventive measures
to avoid repetitive issues.
• Resolve complex bugs with long term fixes following BI best
practices and collaborate with BI team for solution review of
complex bugs and incident resolution.
• Follow up with requirements, data modelling and testing teams
for the SDLC process.
• Provide weekly status reports and ensure completion of tasks
• Manage and own code deployment and release process.
• Support release of BI deliverables into all lower and
production environments and support issues encountered due to
• Responsible for continued system improvements to help reduce
• Act as a backup for support engineer for events like vacations
and unforeseen leaves.
• Perform custom, ad-hoc data analysis and reporting based on
stakeholder requests within SLA.
• Support weekly and monthly customer report processing.
• Conduct regular presentations to team/stakeholders.
Qualifications • Development Lead Minimum Years Required 5
Additional Information All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Other jobs at Next Level Business Services, Inc.