Hiring Temporary Universal Worker
Posted on: March 27, 2020
Now Hiring Temporary Universal Worker!
Has you or your loved one's employment been impacted by recent
business closures? Or are you seeking a new opportunity? We have
Description of Position:
During COVID-19 temporary employee will assist with various
community tasks. These tasks vary from keeping the kitchen,
hallways, common areas clean and helping the preparation and or
delivery of the meals to the resident's rooms and disposal of
trash. The Universal worker will also assist setting and clearing
tables, bringing out food and cleaning the dining area and or
common areas. Assists with assigned cleaning tasks as well as
Assist other managers with-in their department when requested
--Responsibilities of the Temporary Universal Worker:
- Operating a dish machine to wash dishes, glasses, cups, trays,
silverware and food service equipment.
- Delivery of meals and cleanup of meals in resident's
- Setting up and cleaning the dish machine area; checking
temperatures and soap dispensing levels.
- Assisting with resident with specific errands upon
- Stores clean equipment and utensils.
- Preparing food for meals for delivery.
- Assisting in maintaining preparation and service areas in a
- Emptying garbage and moving trash to dump site.
- Assisting with resident activities when requested.
- May assist with front desk and emergency resident calls when
- May assist with assigned housekeeping tasks.
- May assist care staff with resident care needs pertaining to
daily activities of living.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or
- This job description represents an overview of the
responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not
intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An
employee should perform all duties assigned by his or her
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.-- The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and
abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Education and Experience:
High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements:
Obtain and hold any local or state required food handling or
sanitation certificate or license.
----Physical and Working Demands:
The physical demands described below are representative of those
that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.-- Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Standing, walking, sitting, use of hands or fingers to feel, reach
with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or
crawl, talk, vision or hear. Taste smell and the ability to lift up
to 50 lbs. Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or
vendors. Occasional weekend, evening or night work if needed to
ensure shift coverage. On call basis as needed maybe required from
time to time. Possible exposure to communicable diseases. Potential
injury from transferring, repositioning or lifting residents.
Exposure to latex. Possible exposure to blood borne pathogens,
exposure to various drugs, chemical, infectious or biological
Keywords: Cogir, Fremont , Hiring Temporary Universal Worker, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!