Technical Talent Partner
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 15, 2019
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what's buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content. FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.About your role: The Technical Talent Partner is responsible for driving FANDOM's employment brand and attracting top technical talent into the organization. This individual is responsible for defining new strategies and tactics for identifying, engaging, and hiring the best talent. As a subject matter expert the Talent Partner will coach, train and inspire hiring teams to create an exceptional candidate experience, assess candidates based on potential and past performance and engage as a collaborative partner throughout the Talent process. The Talent Partner will development & implement innovative recruiting strategies that are critical to compete in a competitive market both geographically and functionally. This role will look to metrics to define success measuring results to continue growing into a world-class talent organization.
- Play a lead role in the design, development, communication, and implementation of an integrated talent strategy to support short and long term FANDOM hiring needs
- Successfully execute talent strategy as the lead Talent Partner for FANDOM roles in Engineering and in other departments as needed
- Meet and/or exceed Talent performance metrics at all stages of the recruitment process
- Partner with Talent team members, HR, and hiring managers to collect feedback on a continuous basis to identify areas requiring improvement and to promote idea sharing
- Design and implement an employment branding strategy with a strong social focus in partnership with Corporate Communications and Marketing teams
- Evaluate and build on our strategy for candidate sourcing using: company website, social media, job boards, employee referrals and recruiting tools.
- Partner with business leaders to provide strategy and support for talent acquisition solutions including: Employer Branding, Candidate Experience, Employee Referral Programs, Internship Programs, and other partnerships with both internal and external organizations. You are...
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience working in a fast-paced and high-growth environment, preferably in the technology and/or media and entertainment industry
- Knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. MBA/advanced degree is a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of using technology to implement talent management initiatives, including partnership with cross-functional teams to deploy the technology necessary for success.
- Familiarity and understanding of local employment regulations. Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Annual training budget
- Cafeteria Benefit Program (including private medical care, gym membership, shopping/wellness bonus, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Team lunches and events
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Interest and hobby groups
- Open, energetic and fan-focused, international work environment
- Well-equipped and constantly expanding the library
Keywords: FANDOM, Fremont , Technical Talent Partner, IT / Software / Systems , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!