Company: ENOVIX Corporation
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Enovix CorporationPowering the Technologies of the Future
Technologies of the future-Artificial Intelligence, Edge computing,
5G, Electric Vehicles, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality-all
require greater battery energy density. Building and scaling a
battery containing a 100% active silicon anode has long been a goal
of the battery industry because it dramatically increases energy
density and performance. Enovix is the leader in advanced
silicon-anode lithium-ion battery development and production. The
company's proprietary 3D cell architecture increases energy density
and maintains high cycle life. Enovix is building an advanced
silicon-anode lithium-ion battery production facility in the U.S.
for volume production. The company's initial goal is to provide
designers of category-leading mobile devices with a high-energy
battery so they can create more innovative and effective portable
products. Enovix is also developing its 3D cell technology and
production process for the electric vehicle and energy storage
markets to help enable widespread utilization of renewable
This is a very exciting time at Enovix! We're looking for an
experienced Software Engineer to join our awesome and growing team
of innovators at our 45,000 sq. ft lithium-ion battery production
facility in Fremont, California, for commercialization of our 3D
Silicon--- Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery. Learn more at
Job Summary:Enovix is seeking a Software Engineer. In this role you
will construct best-in-class IT solutions for battery
manufacturing, metrology, and testing.
- Meet project deadlines while maximizing resources; prioritize
appropriately given other commitments.
- Develop and maintain high-quality code that demonstrates a
meticulous and organized approach.
- Understand requests from other engineering teams thoroughly and
collaborate to design an appropriate solution.
- Learn new programming languages as needed to address company
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information
Systems, or similar field
- 2+ years software development experience
- Experience with SQL (SQL Server a plus) and JSON
- Experience with python, .NET, c# preferred
node.js, and Java
- Experience testing interfaces over web protocols (e.g., SOAP,
- Experience writing and maintaining applications supporting
manufacturing operations, strongly preferred
- Experience developing and maintaining system
- Personal skills: oral and written communication, teamwork,
analytic problem-solving, organization
- Personal qualities: integrity, intelligence, attention to
detail, discipline, independence, proactive, enthusiastic
- Experience developing code-based automated test frameworks and
test suites, focusing on tests involving web services updating
database state (preferred)
Enovix is an equal opportunity employerPlease no agencies!
Keywords: ENOVIX Corporation, Fremont , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!