Fall/Winter Internship: Software Engineer Platform Software
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Inceptio Technology's vision is to create a nationwide network
of autonomous trucking service. We build close relationships with
freight, logistics and automotive partners to transform the
line-haul transportation industry. Our goal is to provide safe and
efficient logistical assets at an optimized cost. Established in
April 2018, Inceptio Technology has brought together a world class
team to develop Level 3 and Level 4 autonomous technology.
Inceptio Technology was co-founded by G7, China's leading IoT
company, Global Logistic Properties Ltd (GLP) and NIO CAPITAL.
- Develop the embedded applications running on gateway
- Define test procedures and test plans, develop automated tests,
and perform testing for embedded applications
- Define benchmark metrics and perform system benchmarking for
vehicle software components
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer
Science or related disciplines.
- 2+ years of software development experience in C/C++
- 2+ years of embedded system design and debugging
- Attentive to detail and strive for engineering
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Experience in software/firmware of autonomous vehicles or
- Experience in Linux/OS kernel, kernel driver, RTOS
- Experience in system performance profiling, benchmarking, and
- Experience in automated testing of automotive, robotics,
computing server systems
- Knowledge of hardware I/O and drivers such as PCIE,
Ethernet/MAC, CAN, USB, UART, SPI, I2C
Keywords: Inceptio, Fremont , Fall/Winter Internship: Software Engineer Platform Software, IT / Software / Systems , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!