Human Resource Generalist
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Ardelyx is a publicly traded biotech company focused on
improving the lives of patients by developing and commercializing
first-in-class targeted therapies that advance patient care. Using
our discovery model, Ardelyx scientists have characterized new
biological mechanisms and pathways that have enabled us to develop
a pipeline of drug candidates to manage complications related to
kidney and cardiovascular diseases. Our lead candidate, tenapanor,
is a first-in-class small molecule therapy for the treatment of
hyperphosphatemia in adult patients with chronic kidney disease on
dialysis. If approved, tenapanor could completely change the
treatment paradigm in a disease state with significant unmet need.
We are advancing the build of our commercial organization to be
prepared for launch of tenapanor in mid-2021.
Human Resource Generalist Position Description:
As a member of a growing Human Resources team, the HR Generalist
will work with the Associate Director of HR in providing support to
all Ardelyx employees in the areas of HR operations, performance
management, benefits support, talent acquisition, onboarding and
employee relations. The position will interface directly with
managers and employees across the company, as well as with external
vendor partners. Responsibilities:
- Support employees in HR-related matters by assisting,
resolving, and communicating employee questions, issues, or
concerns in a timely fashion.
- Assist with HR Operational support including benefits
management and HR systems applications.
- Provide guidance and advice to employees and managers related
to HR programs and policies.
- Partner to deliver onboarding and training sessions or cascade
company-wide HR initiatives.
- Provide hands-on support to managers in the process of
performance management and related processes.
- Create and maintain up-to-date documentation and report as
- Conduct exit interviews, analyze data for trends and make
recommendations for changes, as appropriate.
- Conduct quarterly new hire check-ins to gather employee
feedback on the onboarding and integration within the company.
Outline trends or gaps in data gathered and provide ideas for
building effective solutions as needed.
- Contribute to the HR team by identifying areas to incorporate
process improvement and implement best practices. Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience as an HR Generalist, Analyst or other
role within a Human Resources team.
- BS/BA in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- Self-motivated, assertive, and self-confident with the ability
to act with urgency and passion.
- Proven ability to work with a high level of integrity,
accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills in order to maintain a high level
of productivity, innovation, and priority-setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for
effectively interfacing with all levels of management and
departments within the company.
- Ability to make thoughtful, integrated, timely and meaningful
decisions and take corresponding actions.
- Willingness to work collaboratively by incorporating diverse
perspectives and appropriately managing relationships.
- Entrepreneurial, enjoys working in a fast-paced, small-company
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, life sciences or healthcare
industry a plus.
- Ability to work from the company's office located in Fremont,
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without
the need for sponsorship. As a member of the Ardelyx team, you will
play a key role in developing and bringing to market first-in-class
medicines to better the lives of underserved patients. It's the
patients in need that motivate and inspire us to be relentless and
work hard every day. They push us to maintain a clear focus on
scientific and clinical integrity with a commitment to medical
innovation so that we can deliver exceptional medicines. We are
different for good. Ardelyx, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
You have been redirected to a Ardelyx job page
Keywords: Ardelyx, Fremont , Human Resource Generalist, Human Resources , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!