Company: Spire Hospitality
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Responsibilities And Duties
- Check station before, during and after shift for proper set-up
- Greet the guests in a friendly and courteous manner and explain
any specials and/or restaurant promotions for guest awareness.
- Record the details of the order from the guests, repeating the
order to the guest to check for accuracy.
- Input the order into the Point-Of-Sale computer to inform the
kitchen of the particulars in the order being placed.
- When complete, retrieve order up to lbs., from kitchen, confirm
its accuracy, lift and deliver to guest along with appropriate
condiments. Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate liquor
regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and
- Replenish beverages as necessary and check with guests for
- Market and serve upon request any dessert items or specialty
- Present the check to guest promptly.
- Supplement the bus-help in clearing and resetting the
- Perform all assigned side-work to include replenishing
condiments and restocking side-stands.
- Perform any general cleaning tasks using standard hotel
cleaning products as assigned to adhere to health standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Specific Job Knowledge And Skills
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and
abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can
perform the essential functions of the job, with or without
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation,
service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings, service-ware and
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language
sufficient to understand menus, special promotions, record orders,
and communicate with guests to explain and record orders.
- Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu
- Ability to transport large trays weighing up to lbs. through a
crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may
be established from time to time, is essential to the successful
performance of this position.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry,
associates may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the
business needs of the hotel. This includes nights, weekends and/or
- All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed
appearance (specific standards available).
- Employee is always required to take on the responsibility and
wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as determined
by position and duties.
- Complies with health and safety rules, regulations and
procedures to maintain a safe environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Source: Spire Hospitality
Keywords: Spire Hospitality, Fremont , Restaurant Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!