Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Company: Now Hiring
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Our company has an immediate opening for a Bilingual Customer
Service Representative for our client located in the greater Bay
area. The position entails being the primary customer support for
our contact-center. Success in this position requires that the
Customer Service Representative is able to work independently with
little to no supervision to provide immediate availability, be
professional, provide documentation within our systems.
Requirements For Training: Our most accomplished professionals will
teach you what directly lead to their success and systematically
create a game plan for your future.
- Outstanding reliability and follow-through and requires
excellent communication skills including telephone and active
- Efficient problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- The ability type and talk at the same time, delegate
effectively, and excellent organizational skills.
- The ideal candidate will be a highly self- motivated individual
who can work well with little to no supervision and is a reliable,
knowledgeable, resourceful, flexible, service-oriented
professional. Responsibilities :
- The Customer Service Representative will partner with all
parties informed of the status of open issues and will work closely
with escalation partners to identify, document, and monitor any and
all exceptions to the standard processes to create a list of best
- Problem Resolution: A big part of maintaining relationships
with existing customers includes problem-solving by the Customer
- Responsiveness: The Customer Service Rep will provide
responsive, timely telephone, chat support. The Customer Service
Rep shall personally act as the single, point-of-contact for their
issues from identification through resolution as often as possible
(i.e. take the call and handle internally vs. transfer or provide
other contacts). Job Requirements:Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required; College degree or
equivalent experience preferred.]
- Multi-task and prioritize required
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, particularly
in a phone or email context
- Strong communication skills and basic computer knowledge
Keywords: Now Hiring, Fremont , Bilingual Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!