CDL A Local Delivery Truck Driver
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Company: US0050 Sysco San Francisco, Inc.Zip Code:94538Employment
Type:Full TimeTravel Percentage: 0Weekly Walk-In Interview Day for
CDL A Local Delivery Truck Drivers - OFFERS ON THE SPOT!Every
Wednesday Starting 10/13/2021 from 12 PM - 5 PM PST at 5900 Stewart
Ave, Fremont, CA 94538More than the road: Start your delivery
partner career with Sysco TODAY! Up to $10,000 Sign-On Bonus! Make
Up to $110,000/year including base, overtime, and incentives!JOB
SUMMARYSysco has immediate job openings for dependable local CDL A
Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a
tractor-trailer and manually unload/deliver various products
(meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies,
etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Our
truck drivers build relationships with each customer using their
positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with their
operations to meet needs and
- Recent driving school graduates welcome
- 21+ years of age.
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
- License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License
(CDL) with a clean driving record.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Touch freight - may need to lift, push or move product weighing
an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.
- Flexibility - overtime as required, occasional weekends and
- Excellent pay, including productivity incentives.
- Most CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes and are
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Ongoing job skills and leadership development training.
- Career growth opportunities - we promote from within!
- MEDICAL AND PRESCRIPTION PLANS EFFECTIVE ON YOUR START
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Service recognition and employee rewards.
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY).
- Referral programs.
- Safety programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- More benefits, too many to name.Sysco is more than just a place
to work. Our passion for food and our customers has made us the
industry leader. To remain on top, we will continue to think
bigger, work harder and never give up. It takes a special kind of
CDL A Delivery Truck Driver to work for Sysco. Are you ready to
drive success?Click on the hyperlink to watch A Day in the Life of
a Sysco Driver . BENEFITS INFORMATION:Candidates who start work in
the months of May, June, July, August and September 2021 may be
eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective
on their date of hire*. Standard eligibility rules and timelines
apply to all other Sysco benefits, including additional healthcare
benefits options, retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick
leave. Please visit https://syscobenefits.com/careers to view
additional benefits information. *Exceptions/exclusions may
applyHOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATESCOVID-19 Precaution(s):
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
OVERVIEW:Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution.
With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles,
Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide
and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.We offer our
associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally,
to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to
serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're
looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of
food and service.AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:Applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States.We are proud to
be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and
consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other
protected factor under federal, state or local law.This opportunity
is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and
Keywords: Sysco, Fremont , CDL A Local Delivery Truck Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!