Home Health Marketer / Account Executive / Account Liaison
Company: Triza Home Health Care
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Triza Home Health Care is a new home health agency located in
Fremont, CA. We are ACHC-certified and state-licensed to operate as
a home health agency with multiple counties of coverage area.
The Marketer / Account Executive will be responsible for managing
all aspects of organization marketing/sales including managing the
members of the marketing/sales team, establishing and maintaining
positive relationships with customers and referral sources,
responding to customer requests and concerns, and negotiating
service contracts with managed care organizations, government
agencies, and other payers.
*Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities: *
* Directs all daily marketing operations including providing direct
oversight of the establishment and implementation of
* Ensures maximum third party reimbursement through effective
negotiation of service contracts with managed care organizations,
government agencies, and other payers.
* Assures that staff understand and adheres to all laws, statutes
and regulations regarding anti-kickback, lawful marketing
activities (gifts and services), patient solicitation, and accurate
* Assists the Executive Director/Administrator in establishing
organization volume projections in the annual budget and in
establishing allocations for the marketing department. Monitors
allocation of resources according to budgetary limitations.
* Continuously conducts market assessments and develops a
comprehensive marketing plan designed to meet budgetary volume
* Employs marketing and promotional initiatives to achieve
budgetary volume projections.
* Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with
current and potential referral and payer sources.
* Negotiates service pricing with insurance Case Managers and other
payers within established financial and credit parameters.
* Recruits, selects, orients, and directly manages members of the
* Builds and monitors community, customer, payer and patient
perceptions of Triza Home Health as a high quality provider of
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of
the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of
this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related
tasks other than those stated in this description.
*Position Qualifications: *
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or
related field; Master's degree preferred.
* At least three (3) years' experience in health care marketing
management, preferably in home care operations. At least one year
experience in sales preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct professional and
* Ability to market aggressively and deal tactfully with customers
and the community.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
* Cell phone reimbursement
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Mileage reimbursement
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Bonus pay
As of 4/6/22, the CMS provided guidance requiring Covid-19 vaccine
immunizations among Medicare and Medicaid-certified providers and
* Associate (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Keywords: Triza Home Health Care, Fremont , Home Health Marketer / Account Executive / Account Liaison, Healthcare , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!