Company: Fremont (CAPS)
Posted on: June 23, 2022
CAPS -, the nation's largest network of outsourcing admixture
pharmacies, has been delivering high-quality, same-day, admixture
services and solutions to hospitals and outpatient facilities for
more than 28 years. Along with the nation's largest 503A sterile
injectable outsourcing network, CAPS offers industry-leading batch
compounding on a national scale through three 503B registered
outsourcing facilities. With experience, capacity, and a passion
for safety, CAPS is your 503B solution.
CAPS is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S.
Position Summary:Responsible for storage and packaging of pharmacy
products for delivery. Monitoring and/or participating with the
deliveries as assigned, and warehouse activities.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monitoring and/or participating in the
activities of CAPS drivers, couriers and all FedEx deliveries.
- Assist with driving/delivering products to customers in a
timely and professional manner ensuring scheduled delivery times
- Handles basic maintenance of warehouse and provide cleaning
support to pharmacy.
- Responsible for product disposal and destruction.
- Responsible for maintenance and filing of packing lists.
- Participates in of Pharmacy products/supplies for clean room
- Performs material receiving, stocking , and shippingExpertise:
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to perform basic computer functions.
- Basic business office skills.
- Ability to interface with customers and vendors.
- Light warehouse work.
- Ability to operate motor vehicle in various weathering
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.
- 0-03 years related experience required.
- Applicable industry/professional certification required.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance
- Valid driver's license or passportWhile performing the duties
of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or
hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or
feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally
required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Keywords: Fremont (CAPS), Fremont , Pharmacy Clerk, Healthcare , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!