Program Manager, Emerging Tech Labs
Company: Facebook App
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Facebook is seeking a Program Manager with Enterprise
Infrastructure Environment experience. The Infrastructure Services
and Operational Support (ISOS) team designs, implements and
continuously evolves systems, processes and tools to support all
aspects of Lab and Data center operations.In this role, you will
work closely with Facebook Lab teams, Data center teams, Network,
Software and Production Engineers, key Infrastructure business
stakeholders, and end users to devise technical solutions for
business problems and own delivery from concept to creation. The
Program Manager will support our global team's deployment
requirements, operations, and tools. Emerging Technology programs
are extremely critical to support new and exciting future
technologies before they are released to the customers or deployed
at scale to our Data Centers.
Program Manager, Emerging Tech Labs Responsibilities:
- Deploy and manage Infrastructure support for hardware/tooling
programs for meeting the Meta Infrastructure needs.
- Work closely with TPMs, Production Engineering, Software
Engineering, Hardware Engineering, and cross-functional Infra teams
such as Lab Technicians/DC Operations to drive high-impact projects
to successful completion.
- Lead an ambiguous space and establish a solid program around it
with defined goals, program charter, strategy, long term roadmaps,
metrics, communication plan, roles & responsibilities, status
- Identify operational pain points and opportunities to improve
business practices and drive internal process improvements across
multiple teams and functions. Drive continual improvement of
systems and data workflows, dependency mapping, overall process and
phase exit criteria and validation.
- Oversee roll-out of new tools, processes and workflows,
regularly update stakeholders and leaders on progress and
- Elicit detailed business and technical requirements by engaging
the business to capture clear functional design artifacts using
techniques like use cases, technical specs, systems and data
diagrams and process flow diagrams.
- Able to analyze complex data, defines metrics to measure
effectiveness of solutions and programs and facilitates data driven
decisions across multiple Infra teams.
- Provide hands-on tactical program management during new
hardware development and onboarding phases.
- Lead all tools and operations integration activities including
driving tooling integration for manual workflow for supporting the
hardware lifecycle in the Lab environment from Deploy to
- Identify areas of risk and drive mitigation with subject matter
experts within the organization.
- Mentor other Program Managers, effectively execute impact
- Bachelor's degree in a directly related field, or equivalent
- 15+ years of work experience in Product or Technical Program
Management with a demonstrated track record of delivering business
value using technology solutions in high-tech operations
- Demonstrated experience adapting and learning new skill
- Analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational
skills with focus under pressure.
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking
experience getting things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Communication experience across technical and non-technical
- Independent in examination and analysis, as well as results
- Experience collaborating with different individuals across
external organizations, within other geographies, and "roll-up the
sleeves" to accomplish all necessary tasks cross-functional
- Action-orientated with the experience of getting things done
and overcoming obstacles and developing solutions to problems.
- Advanced interpersonal skills, including relationship building
and collaboration within diverse and cross-functional teams.
- Systems development and deployment experience.
- Experience of operations software project management.
- Knowledge of compute, storage and networking technologies.
- Data center or Lab operations knowledge.
- Automation and enterprise tooling experience.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Facebook App, Fremont , Program Manager, Emerging Tech Labs, Healthcare , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!