Company: B. Braun
Posted on: May 15, 2022
CAPS -, the nation's largest network of outsourcing admixture
pharmacies, has been delivering high-quality, same-day, admixture
services and solutions to hospitals and outpatient facilities for
more than 28 years. Along with the nation's largest 503A sterile
injectable outsourcing network, CAPS offers industry-leading batch
compounding on a national scale through three 503B registered
outsourcing facilities. With experience, capacity, and a passion
for safety, CAPS is your 503B solution.CAPS is part of the B. Braun
Group of Companies in the U.S. -Position Summary:
-Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- -Adheres to all CAPS policies and procedures
- Prepares compounded sterile products using aseptic
- Assists in the setup of the compounding room, equipment, and
supplies for preparation of compounded sterile solutions, using
- Performs general cleaning and maintenance duties as
- Participates in cleanroom product introduction activities.
- Prepares records and monitors results for pharmaceutical
quality assurance testing. -Level II additionally may:
- -Assist in training/mentoring of new IV Technicians as
assignedThe job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also
include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from
time to time. - -General: It shall be the duty of every employee
while at work to take reasonable care for safety and health of
himself/herself and other persons. -Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Requires working knowledge of technical field/area of
- Exercises general application of principles, theories and
- Follows established procedures and guidelines.
- Works under direct supervision and from detailed verbal and/or
- Uses established procedures to accomplish assigned task.
- May require some limited judgement in resolving problems.
- Contacts are primarily with direct supervisor, peers and
subordinates. -Expertise: Qualifications
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.
- 0-02 years related experience required.
- Applicable industry/professional certification required.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance -While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit
and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands
to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. - - -.
-Responsibilities: Other Duties: -The preceding functions have been
provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees
assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the
work assignments of different positions due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons. -Physical Demands:While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Moderate work - Exerting up to 40 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 20 lbs of force frequently, and/or 10 lbs force
constantly to move objects.Lifting, Carrying, Pushing, Pulling and
- Frequently:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull
- Constantly:Stand, Visual Acuity with or without corrective
- Occasionally:Sitting , Walking
- Frequently:Finger feeling, Handling, Push/pull, Reaching upward
and downward, Talking - ordinary, loud/quick
- Constantly:Hearing - ordinary, fine distinction, loud (hearing
protection required), Reaching upward and downward, Seeing - depth
perception, color vision, field of vision/peripheral,
- Occasionally:Proximity to moving parts, Exposure to toxic or
caustic chemicals (in most areas)
- Constantly:N/A Work Environment: -The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Occasionally:Office environment
- Frequently:Production/manufacturing environment, Lab
- Constantly:N/A -B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package,
which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition
reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety
healthcare products or view a listing of our employment
opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
www.bbraunusa.com.Through its Sharing Expertise initiative, B.
Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of
healthcare products and services.Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: B. Braun, Fremont , Pharmacy Technician, Healthcare , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!