Program Manager, Digital Workplace Platform
Company: Tesla, Inc.
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Program Manager, Digital Workplace Platform What to Expect
Advancing our mission requires us to be ready for everything that
comes our way. Tesla'sexponential growth has heightened the need
for effective and on-demand internalcommunication and content. We
provide communication and resources through avariety of channels
and create content with our internal customer at theforefront of
our decision-making. -The Senior Program Manager -is key to
continuingTesla's growth and our ability to scale our internal
digital workplaceplatform/intranet. -The ideal candidate has a
passion for innovation, possesses natural leadershipskills and is a
critical thinker. They will work within a highly functioningteam
and must be self motivated. They have the desire and ability to
navigatethrough multiple competing priorities in a dynamic and
fast-paced environmentthat changes day to day.
What You'll Do
- Based in a Sales or Service location for at least 60% of their
time, the Senior Program Manager will collaborate with our internal
customer to ensure the digital workplace platform/intranet is
created specifically for our internal audience.
- Counsel senior-level executives and work holistically across
functions to drive a unified voice and amplify and align key
messages and content
- Develop and execute the strategy for the digital workplace in
North America and Pacific, supporting other key global markets.
This includes scoping, requirement-building and testing for each
milestone of the roadmap.
- Experience in taking requirements from stakeholders and
developing them into a solution, keeping our internal customers at
the forefront of our decision-making.
- Provide accurate and insightful analysis and reporting,
presenting the data in a clear format for presentations and regular
KPI reviews. Review data to learn about content gaps, evaluate if
we are successfully meeting our customers' needs, and understand
where we need to iterate and improve. Communicate key metrics to
- Work cross functionally with multiple business partners to
bring the internal customer requests to life.
- Collaborate with our digital products team to drive improvement
of, or to create new relevant technology to enhance the user
- Practiced ability to respect confidential information.
- Available to work on additional responsibilities as assigned to
meet business needs. What You'll Bring
- Extensive experience in architecture, design and implementation
of software solutions.
- Rigorous, detail-oriented, critical thinker and
- Strong interpersonal skills. Works well independently and
- Superior business judgement - ability to flex between big
picture thinking, understand and distill complex ideas, and analyze
data to drive strategic objectives.
- Effective verbal communicator who can lead and speak in front
of key business partners and stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to influence
others to achieve desired results and meet all deadlines.
- Ability to synthesize and simplify complex information.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work well under
- Strong ability to recognize and respond to multiple priorities
in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities or challenges
within scope of team/role and find solutions.
- Passion for Tesla's products and belief in Tesla's mission to
accelerate the transition to sustainable energy
- Ability to travel locally or out of
- Minimum 5 years related project management, strategy,
consulting, business operations or customer support management
- 6+ years' of professional experience in communications;
experience in a retail organization a plus
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience partnering with C-suite executives to deliver
consistent messages through different voices
- Strong ability to deliver communications to multiple levels of
an organization, from senior executives to field-level employees
- Experience developing narratives for diverse audiences and
using multiple channels for engagement
- Track record of impact and results Compensation and Benefits
Along with competitive pay, as a full-time Tesla employee, you are
eligible for the following benefits at day 1 of hire:
- Aetna PPO and HSA plans > 2 medical plan options with $0
- Family-building, fertility, adoption and surrogacy
- Dental (including orthodontic coverage) and vision plans, both
have options with a $0 paycheck contribution
- Company Paid (Health Savings Account) HSA Contribution when
enrolled in the High Deductible Aetna medical plan with HSA
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- LGBTQ+ care concierge services
- 401(k) with employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and
other financial benefits
- Company paid Basic Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick and Vacation time (Flex time for salary positions), and
- Back-up childcare and parenting support resources
- Voluntary benefits to include: critical illness, hospital
indemnity, accident insurance, theft & legal services, and pet
- Weight Loss and Tobacco Cessation Programs
- Tesla Babies program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee discounts and perks program
$68,000 - $222,000/annual salary + cash and stock awards +
Pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors,
including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and
experience. The total compensation package for this position may
also include other elements dependent on the position offered.
Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if
an employee receives an offer of employment.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer
committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other
factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.Tesla
is also committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your
recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the
interview process.Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it
into our products and view it as an essential part of our business.
To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of
your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice
Keywords: Tesla, Inc., Fremont , Program Manager, Digital Workplace Platform, Executive , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!