Sr. Development Manager
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Sr. Development Manager will be based in Fremont, CA (or remote
if approved in advance). In this position, you will report to the
Sr. Director of Business Development. This team member will be
responsible for supporting the growth of Nextracker's Global
Developer Partnership Program (DPP). In this highly
cross-functional role, you will collaborate with teams across
Nextracker including Sales, Operations, Finance, Product Management
Watch this video to learn why Nextracker is more than just a place
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do...
- Key leadership role helping to lead the growth and execution of
- Development strategy with a focus on master supply agreements,
development capital and engineering services, while coordinating
with internal engineering, project management and sales teams.
- Take the lead and support customer engagements to establish
developer/owner partnerships and close business.
- Assist with development-stage due diligence activities around
interconnection, real estate, offtake and permitting risks; manage
external development consultants.
- Identify, propose, and implement creative project development
approaches that reduce exposure and create additional project
- Manage contractual risks, capacity allocation and
upside/downside for multi-year master supply agreements.
- Own quarterly contractual goals and assist with negotiation of
- development capital contracting.
- Develop Account strategy, Opportunity structure, and manage
- Create and manage reporting dashboards on funnel and contracted
- Identify and deploy additional customer engagement models
targeting both domestic and international growth markets. Key
Performance Indicators (KPIs) how you will measure success:
- Achieving / Exceeding sales targets
- Executing Developer/Owner Volume Commitment Agreements
- Work with Supply Chain to improve forecasted margins on
- Identifying and executing on development capital investment
- Accuracy of forecast and data cleanliness in CRM system
- Owning bid strategy and maintaining pre-NTP summary reports of
active and funnel opportunities for management team
- Assisting with market forecasting by compiling Developer/Owner
long-term pipeline views (1-2 years) through developer
relationships and market research (WoodMac, interconneciton
- Developing new customer engagement models that establish
Nextracker as the basis of design. Here is some of what you'll need
- 5+ Years of B2B Sales Support experience.
- BS/BA in a business or technical field (MBA desired).
- Sales analysis, financial analysis, business development,
and/or program management experience.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of multidiscipline
engineering practices and ability to effectively communicate this
- General understanding of PV technology and energy performance
as it relates to utility scale solar projects.
- Solar experience and passion for solar always a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience utilizing CRM (Salesforce preferred) and ERP
(Netsuite preferred) systems.
- Proven analytical background.
- Demonstrated attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic
- Ability to travel to meet customers 25% of the
Pay Range (Applicable to California)$114,000.00 USD - $156,700.00
USD Job Category Sales - Marketing - Account MgmtRelocation: Not
Is Sponsorship Available?
Keywords: Flextronics, Fremont , Sr. Development Manager, Executive , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!