Company: VirtusaPolaris - Virtusa Corporation
Posted on: January 22, 2023
- Client Partner will be a member of the Hitech Business Unit
client management team at Virtusa and report into the Hitech Sales
Head for Client Services. This person will have responsibility of
expanding Virtusa's client base in a specific region by prospecting
and acquiring client relationships.
- Must play a key role in our growth and are tasked with rapid
business expansion within their assigned accounts, including
growing a select client cluster with clearly established top line
and bottom line targets, and being able to sell new service
offerings and solutions to the client cluster in order to achieve
targeted results. Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility to drive business development efforts,
partnering with horizontal sales teams to create new segments
within the vertical/account.
- Enhance and broaden the relationship in existing clients.
- Establishing and managing the overall client relationship with
key decision makers.
- -Establishing and building "trust" and leveraging client
context by understanding client's overall business goals.
- Positioning Virtusa as a Strategic IT partner and identifying
avenues for Virtusa to implement IT solutions.
- Directing and managing the overall client relationship to
include work quality and customer satisfaction.
- Managing the account teams (account management and project
management) to meet and exceed client expectations. The Client
Partner should be comfortable in groups/teams and be able to both
lead and follow. Must bring top-notch consulting /relationship
management skills and a deep appreciation of IT tools, techniques,
systems and solutions. The Client Partner will be held accountable
against Measurable Revenue/Profit Growth within set timelines.
Required Skills/ Qualifications: A minimum of 10 years of
experience in a client facing role or account leadership role in
the IT professional services or management consulting firm.
Experience with the global service delivery model. Proven track
record in client business development, sales, and relationship
management. -Past experience managing a large revenue client
(P&L including reporting and metric assessment for the account)
Have a strong background in a project environment and application
development. Strong understanding and knowledge of and impact of
Hitech industry trends. -Knowledge of value articulation principals
include client ROI and appropriate storyboarding techniques.
Knowledge of Client context and client engagement guidelines
including organizational sensitivities to consistently look for new
solutions. Specialized knowledge of industry analytics and is able
to use trends to forecast and provide inputs within the
organization to come up with right solutions -Nice to have:
- The candidate must bring in experience, insight, and
credibility in the Hitech domain.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and client management
skills are essential. This role requires strong leadership skills
and demonstrates -capabilities of being a thought leader. The
candidate must be able to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial
- Candidates must have a proven record of building and
maintaining long-term relationships at senior (CXO and CXO-1)
levels. They must be comfortable presenting to C-level executives,
and senior business and technology leaders, and must be persuasive
- Should be able to conceptualize, analyze, create blueprint for
business transformations and present solutions in the Hitech
Keywords: VirtusaPolaris - Virtusa Corporation, Fremont , Senior Director, Executive , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!