Product Management - Battery Industry
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Company DescriptionLocated in the heart of Silicon Valley,
Tenergy is a leading total power solution provider in the
rechargeable battery and renewable energy industry with over 18
years of reputation and track record, Tenergy serves broad
spectrums of customers for their applications including consumer
electronics smart devices, industrial application, medical,
electrical transportation and power storage. The application and
business possibility with our products are broad with increasing
needs for mobility and durable power. Tenergy offers competitive
products in the market due to our global logistics, scale, quality,
and commitment to customer satisfaction.Job DescriptionWe are
looking for amotivated candidate to join our Product Management
team. The candidate shall have strong capability in learning and
performing in the fields of global product management and technical
support for battery and charger applications, also have deep
interests in business operations and business development to
discover more applications with our Tenergy products to support
customer's success. Related duties may include the following:
- Engage with customer for project requirement discovery and
- Provide product and technical support to internal business
teams for customer projects
- Work with suppliers globally to provide product requirements
and assess supplier's product proposals in design and cost, and
verify product testing results.
- Perform product management duties including product part number
generation, datasheet maintenance, product pricing analysis, and
support the creation of marketing collaterals.
- Assist with Product Market research to develop product strategy
and pricing structure.
- Work with the supply chain management team to execute new
product launch plans.
- Work with production and QA to ensure product quality.
- Closely communicate with vendors overseas for the areas related
to product development, manufacture and logistics.
- Understand project management and can manage
- Bachelor degree required.
- Bachelor degree in engineering field is a plus (Mechanical
Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science, or
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated.
- Teamwork player that can work cross many internal functions as
well as external customer engagementAdditional
InformationMedical/Dental/Vision insurance, PTO, 401K with company
Keywords: Tenergy, Fremont , Product Management - Battery Industry, Executive , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!