Regional Sales Director - Northeast
Company: Coagusense Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
SUMMARY Under general supervision, this position is responsible
for establishing and achieving sales goals and objectives for
assigned regional account organizations in support of the Company's
overall strategic plan. The position is focused on large integrated
delivery networks served by the company across all product lines,
which include hospital chains, physician offices, alliances and
group purchasing organizations. As well as tactical and strategic
development of CSI sales opportunities, working closely with each
IMR, distribution partners, and support teams.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Identify regional account sales opportunities and capitalize on
them. Targets include individual hospitals, regional IDNs and
associated physician offices covered under national GPO/health
system contracts as well as hospitals, IDNs and associated
physician offices covered under regional health system
- Grow the high-value opportunities within the region, across all
markets by working with both sales teams to develop and grow the
relationships with the key departments and administration necessary
to close the sales opportunities.
- Meet established sales goals and objectives for the region,
while maintaining expenses within budget.
- Establish, develop, and maintain the business relationships
with key individuals at multiple levels within assigned regional
organizations. Coordinate the participation and involvement of
regional field sales personnel and senior management in the
- Identify opportunities to expand and secure regional account
business through contracts, programs, or other initiatives. Develop
proposals, bids, pricing, programs, and contracts with support from
CSI sales and marketing management. Negotiate customer agreements
that are acceptable to the interests of the Company.
- Conduct quarterly or semi-annual Business Reviews with key
IDN's in the region.
- Plan and coordinate the activities of the CSI field sales team,
the distributor field sales force, distributor corporate accounts
and national accounts to support the development and implementation
of regional account strategies for CSI. Ensure thorough and timely
communication of all national and regional account programs,
developments, and activities throughout the IMR and distributor
teams within the region. Act as a resource to help train and
develop the regional field teams to effectively represent CSI in
- Identify and resolve customer issues and sales related
- Monitor market, customer and competitor trends and advise
management on methods to improve company competitiveness. Provide
feedback to assist in the determination of optimal multi-hospital
- Support sales team success through active sharing of ideas,
techniques, and approaches.
- Implement sales and marketing programs as directed by Company
management. Provide regular sales reports, forecasts, and other
communication to sales management.
- Maintain a superior level of knowledge of the applications
related to Company products and of the business needs of
multi-hospital organizations to assure effective representation in
- Demonstrates commitment to the development, implementation and
effectiveness of CSI's Quality Management System per ISO, FDA, and
other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Candidate will have a solid understanding of National Accounts,
IDNs, physician offices and GPO's and be able to utilize those
respective resources to drive new business growth.
- Obtain certification within the Vendor Credentialing
requirements by being in compliance with current immunizations,
required training, background checks and competency
- Perform other duties and projects as assignedKEY ATTRIBUTES AND
- Organization Agility - Knowledgeable about how organizations
work; knows how to get things done both through formal channels and
the informal network; understands the cultures of organizations;
understands the origin and reasoning behind key policies,
practices, and procedures.
- Informing - provides the information people need to know to do
their jobs and to feel good about being a member of the team, unit
and/or organization; is timely with information.
- Problem Solving - uses rigorous logic and methods to solve
difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful
sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at
- Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting expectations and
requirements of internal and external customers; gets first hand
customer information and uses it for improvement in products and
services; establishes and maintains effective relationships with
customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Business Acumen - Knows how business work; knowledgeable in
current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology
and information affecting his/her business and organization; knows
- Negotiating - Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with
both internal and external groups; can settle differences with
minimum noise; can win concessions without damaging relationships;
can both be direct and forceful as well as diplomatic; has a good
sense of timing.
- Team and Corporate Orientation - Ability to work in the
interest of all of CSI, including both Professional and PST
segments. Additionally, a successful individual will need to align
and coordinate the activities for CSI at multiple levels; IMRs,
Distributors, IDTFs, NACA, Marketing, etc. Being able to consider
the implications for these various areas and determining the best
course of action will require the ability to understand complex
situations and coordinate efforts across multiple organizational
resources. QUALIFICATIONS Preferred educational background:
- BA/BS in sales, marketing, business management or related
- Additional training in medical product sales.Preferred
- Seven to ten years of experience selling medical products to
- Strong knowledge of sales methods and techniques in the
- Demonstrated strategic selling ability in large, complex
accounts. All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as
essential functions to this position, however, reasonable
accommodations will be made if at all possible under business
Keywords: Coagusense Inc., Fremont , Regional Sales Director - Northeast, Executive , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!