Assistant Nurse Manager - Medical-Surgical - Full Time 8 hr - Days Variable Shifts
Company: Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Summary of DutiesThe Assistant Nurse Manager is a front line
manager responsible for the clinical management of a specified
nursing unit with 8-12 hour responsibility and accountability for
staff function and patient care activities.In addition to
performing the essential functions listed below, may also be
assigned other duties as required.Education Requirements
- Graduate from a school of nursing, BSN preferred.License and
- Current CA RN license.
- Current CPR, required.Work Experience
- Demonstrated expertise in clinical nursing practice with a
minimum of two years of experience.
- Additional one year experience in Renal Dialysis.Skills and
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills, management skills
and leadership qualities.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in
Keywords: Washington Hospital Healthcare System, Fremont , Assistant Nurse Manager - Medical-Surgical - Full Time 8 hr - Days Variable Shifts, Executive , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!