Business Manager Assistant
Company: Acosta, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
To support the Business Manager and Customer Managers in the daily
execution of business by creating and updating business forms,
organizing resources, assisting team in making deadlines for
retailer promotions. The Business Manager Assistant will work
remotely 90% of the time and commute to the office 2-3 times per
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
* Creating and updating various forms, spreadsheets, and sales
trackers on a regular and as needed basis
* Compiling and sending sales support documents to field sales
* Compiling and sending sales report documents to vendors and other
* Heavy use of Excel to compile various sales reports for clients
and internal team.
* Creating, formatting and updating multiple sales reports in
* Communicating directly with clients for sample ordering and
requesting sales tools and pricelists.
* Working within UNFI and Kehe portals for submitting promotions
and New items as well as pulling data.
* Submitting retailer promotional forms according to various
* Excellent planning, organizational, and project/timeline
* Proactive in finding information required to complete tasks
* Ability to take direction
* Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with
clients and peers
* Above average ability to handle change in a positive manner
* Advanced proficiency in MS Office and Outlook (especially
* Minimum of 3 years of experience as an administrative assistant
in fluid, paperwork heavy environment or the equivalent
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* Minimum of 1 year experience as an administrative assistant in
fluid, paperwork heavy environment or the equivalent.
* Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
(Should know VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables)
Acosta and its companies strive to create an inclusive culture and
we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. Acosta reserves the right to
modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion to
meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with
disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you
to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.
By submitting your application, you agree with and accept the
Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Work State US-CA-Pleasanton - US-CA-Sacramento - US-CA-Hayward -
US-CA-Fremont - US-CA-Livermore - US-CA-Milpitas - US-CA-Gilroy -
US-CA-Santa Clara - US-CA-Pittsburg - US-CA-Antioch - US-CA-Modesto
Job ID 2022-213502
Work City Pleasanton
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Work Zip 94588
Starting average hours per week 37.5 +
Keywords: Acosta, Inc., Fremont , Business Manager Assistant, Executive , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!