Licensed Optician - General Manager
Company: America's Best
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
America's Best is part of National Vision, one of the largest and
fastest-growing optical retailers in the United States. The
America's Best brand continues to grow, with 800 stores and
counting. Each location combines both parts of the optical equation
– eyewear and eye care – into one excellent experience at a single
low priceFor more details about America's Best, visit
AmericasBest.com.At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves
to see their best to live their best. We help people by making
quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.By
overseeing the daily operations of our stores, including personnel
management and inventory control, our General Managers keep
customers coming back by providing a positive experience from start
to finish – and keeping associates happy, too.How would you like to
have Sundays off? Yes, every Sunday we are closed! Job
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Achieve and maintain the highest level of customer
- Monitor and achieve profit, sales and performance goals (i.e.
reviewing the P&L).
- Monitor sales results against budgeted.
- Ensure all store associates achieve and maintain the highest
level of customer service.
- Investigate and compile competitive information.
- Provide daily and weekly statistics to District Manager and
- Ensure store promotions, advertising, and visual merchandising
are in place and all associates and doctors are aware of current
- Hire, supervise and train all store associates.
- Motivate associates to exceed performance standards.
- Interface and maintain appropriate professional relations with
the doctor, other National Vision associates and customers.
Are you the right fit? – The Suitable Talent
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business
periodicals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and
draw valid conclusions.
- Maintain license as required by state.
- Management experience in retail and/or optical industry.
- ABO & NCLE Certified
- Proficient computer skills.
Taking care of our peopleWe understand the importance of financial
health and security, and because of that, we provide competitive
compensation to all Associates – including bonus potential for
every position in the store! We also offer a comprehensive benefits
package including health and dental insurance, 401k retirement
savings with company match, flex spending account, paid personal
time off, paid company holidays, parental leave, employee eyewear
discount and much, much more. At National Vision, we strive to
deliver opportunities for professional growth and long-term career
fulfillment. We provide training programs, access to educational
courses and pride ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of
promotions from within.Please see our website
www.nationalvision.com to learn more.National Vision is an
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: America's Best, Fremont , Licensed Optician - General Manager, Executive , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!