Floating General Manager
Company: Chicken Coup, LLC.
Posted on: August 4, 2022
About Starbird: Starbird is a Bay Area born company and the
nation's first super-premium fast food concept. Starbird is blazing
trails in the fast food industry by challenging industry
conventions and serving feel good crispy chicken. While on a
relentless pursuit of deliciousness, Starbird creates food people
can feel good about eating. All of the food is fresh, scratch-made,
created with trustworthy ingredients and served by passionate team
members. Starbird makes accessing their five-star flavor easy with
an omni-channel technology experience and seamless online and
in-store ordering. Starbird's hospitality mission is to create a
positive, memorable experience and connection with every single
guest. Our service standards match our food, super premium.
Starbird has quickly grown from our original location in Sunnyvale
to Several Bay Area locations, including Levi's Stadium and the San
Francisco International Airport as well as Los Angeles. We are
growing rapidly, and we'll be adding additional locations in both
the Bay Area and Southern California this year. To help fuel this
growth, we are looking for hospitable and enthusiastic people to
join our movement. Why Starbird? Our team members are the lifeblood
of our organization. We select team members that exhibit our
company values and have a positive attitude and disposition, which
is an essential attribute of everyone on the Starbird team. We
believe in promoting from within our organization and helping our
employees to build their skills. To encourage self-growth within
our organization, Starbird provides an educational enrichment
program and a language learning program for all of our employees.
Whereas many companies give generously to worthy community-focused
organizations, we focus our philanthropic efforts on the
development and futures of all our beloved team members. These
programs include but are not limited to free language learning
courses and funded tuition for education courses and classes. What
We Are Looking For:
- Ability to work fast, multitask, stay organized and always
focus on the guest.
- Self-motivated with effective leadership set.
- Energetic, outgoing and hospitable personality.
- Punctual, strong work ethic and commitment to excellence.
- Good verbal and written communication, as well as strong
listening and interpersonal skills.
- Love of great food and the instant gratification & challenges
of the restaurant industry
- Ability to effectively train, mentor and manage hourly team
- Openness to being coached/mentored
- Ability to identify business priorities and set goals Schedule,
Location and Benefits
- This is a full-time, salaried exempt position with a 45-50 hour
expected work week. Managers do not have a set schedule and are
required to work as needed to support the business, including
evenings and weekends as the business requires.
- 2 weeks of paid time off per year
- Partially subsidized medical/dental benefits available
- Paid for Vision for the employee
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free language learning program
- You get free food when working and a discount when you are
- Plenty of room for advancement. PI184884399
Keywords: Chicken Coup, LLC., Fremont , Floating General Manager, Executive , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!