Company: Milestone Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services
and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in
the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to
IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT
Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT
Professional Services - -Our seasoned professionals deliver
services based on Milestone's best practices and service delivery
framework. By leveraging our vast knowledge base to execute
initiatives, we deliver both short-term and long-term value to our
clients and apply continuous service improvement to deliver
transformational benefits to IT. With Intelligent Automation,
Milestone helps businesses further accelerate their IT
transformation. The result is a sharper focus on business
objectives and a dramatic improvement in employee productivity.
Through our key technology partnerships and our people-first
approach, Milestone continues to deliver industry-leading
innovation to our clients. With more than 2,000 employees serving
over 200 companies worldwide, we are following our mission of
revolutionizing the way IT is deployed around the globe. -
-Milestone Technologies is seeking a skilled Purchasing Manager to
drive -approved -SOP's, -create -the -"How -and -by -when?" -for
-the -"What -and -why's" -created -by -client
- Manage the product list and make sure product information is
- Execute commissary expectations and develop and optimize
- Support a team of purchasers across the region.
- Coordinate and manage adding and removing new employees to the
meal solutions across all sites.
- Manage the regional per diem email inbox and associated payroll
- Manage a supplier tracker to measure supplier performance and
- Review small wares and equipment requests and approve before
orders are placed.
- Manage small wares and equipment inventory centrally across the
region to control over ordering and spend.
- Coordinate delivery and receiving of small wares and equipment
- Training new team members.
- Assist with projects and other duties as assigned.
- Make sure requests are resolved in a timely manner
- Onboarding vendors
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance; or equivalent practical
- Ability to work effectively within deadlines in a fast-paced,
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and
- Superior Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Oracle sourcing and procurement tools
- Ability to build relationships within all levels of the
- Proven skills in consulting with internal/external business
- Highly motivated and able to think clearly under pressure.
- Ability to drive change and improve end-to-end processes.
- Proven ability to flourish in an environment of fast growth and
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels, develop
cooperative working partnerships and contribute to teams.
- Proven ability to handle highly visible, complex procurements
and effectively communicate goals/objectives to peers or upper
- Able to prioritize and use available tools to be highly
productive and manage high volumes.At Milestone we strive to create
a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and work with,
where -we all -feel empowered to bring -our -full, authentic selves
to work. -We know creating a diverse and inclusive culture that
champions equity and belonging is not only the right thing to do
for ouremployees butis -also -critical to -our -continued success.
- -Milestone Technologies provides equal employment opportunity for
all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against
on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity,
marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by
applicable federal and state law, or local ordinance. Milestone
also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and
employees. - -We welcome -the unique -background, culture,
experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression and
-perspectives -you can bring to our global -community. Our
recruitment team is looking forward to meeting you. - -This
position may be assigned to a client that requires all individuals
on-site to have the COVID-19 vaccination. The individual must be
fully vaccinated before starting work at such a client site. -*Job
description is subject to change. -
Keywords: Milestone Technologies, Inc., Fremont , Purchasing Manager, Executive , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!