Director of Reliability Engineering
Company: Mackinnon Bruce International
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Mackinnon Bruce International are partnered with an established,
fast-growing company who are committed to providing powerful cell
analysis solutions that allow scientists around the world to
rapidly obtain deep biological insights, with the aim of advancing
cancer and cell biology research. The company are currently looking
for a Director of Reliability Engineering to manage and lead the
company's Reliability Program.The Director of Reliability
Engineering will be responsible for:
- Building & leading the Reliability Engineering program,
ensuring that all products meet customer satisfaction.
- Developing product reliability requirements from systems level
all the way down to component level.
- Developing product reliability test methodologies.
- Leading & supervising reliability test team consisting of
engineers and technicians.
- Writing & reviewing reliability reports.
- Analysing & interpreting reliability test data.
- Leading & performing product failure analysis during
reliability testing and field failures.Requirements:We are looking
for someone with 10+ years' experience in Reliability Engineering
in the medical instrument/medical device industry, with a strong
understanding of reliability theory. This individual will have
hands-on experience in developing reliability models, and in
planning & conducting reliability tests. Experience in a managerial
role is a plus.
Keywords: Mackinnon Bruce International, Fremont , Director of Reliability Engineering, Executive , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!