Final Test Manager
Company: Yield Engineering Systems
Posted on: June 25, 2022
YES (Yield Engineering Systems, Inc.) is a leading manufacturer
of reliable, high-tech, cost-effective capital equipment that
transforms materials and surfaces at the nanoscale. From startups
to the Fortune 50, our customers rely on YES to help them unleash
products that change lives - from cellphones and IoT devices, to AI
and virtual reality, to diagnostic tests for COVID.As a preferred
provider of wet and dry process technology, we look forward to
talking with smart, energetic, team-oriented people who can grow
with us. We provide competitive salary and benefits, including
employee stock ownership, and some of the best co-workers you'll
find anywhere. If this appeals to you, please read on!Title: Final
Test Manager Location: Fremont, CAWe are searching for a Final Test
Manager to oversee quality assurance testing operations for our
semiconductor and life sciences manufacturing equipment. In this
role, you will work with a team of electrical/mechanical final test
engineers and technicians to ensure that our manufacturing
equipment meets or exceeds the quality requirements for shipment.
You will utilize test equipment and existing test procedures to
fully validate equipment performance.Responsibilities
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support
business goals in collaboration with senior management and
- Develop full-scale test strategies and plans and associated
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members
and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve
- When required, collaborate with other department managers for
needed resources from within the company.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or
consultants to ensure deadlines are met.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team
members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements,
documentation, and presentations to upper management.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the
project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and
contractors, and influence them to take positive action and
accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to
the success of the project.Duties
- Ensure that safe processes and practices are observed in the
Final Test area.
- Train new test staff members in our systems builds testing
methods and standards.
- Delegate systems builds testing tasks to your team.
- Oversee all systems builds testing operations.
- Automate as much of the systems builds testing process as
- Report any issues back to the development team.
- Log all test results and issues.
- Drive continuous improvement for Functional Test processes and
- Support New Product Introduction activities to ensure readiness
for start of production.Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) in a technical discipline or a
- 5-10 years of test management experience
- 7+ years of experience in a QA Lead, Test Lead or Test Manager
- Project management experience
- Proficiency with automation tools
- Expert in the use of test management tools
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong understanding of project management, integration and/or
- Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge and/or
- Must be a disciplined self-starter and be able to execute on
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong capacity for operating in a flexible, dynamic
environment where creative and strategic thinking is required
- Ability to work with demanding users in a high-pressure
- Ability to multi-task is essentialCompensationYES offers a
stimulating and fun working environment, competitive salaries &
benefits, and company stock.Additional Information
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States on a full-time basis.
- YES is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All
employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and
business need.Come find out why YES is such a great place to work.
Keywords: Yield Engineering Systems, Fremont , Final Test Manager, Executive , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!