AV Project Manager
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Work Location: Fremont, CADepartment: ServicesJob Title: AV
Why Rahi ?
Rahi is a purpose driven company, where we consider our team as our
most important asset. Rahi, headquartered in Silicon Valley was
founded in 2013 and enables Digital Transformation through its
portfolio of cutting edge IT Solutions & Services. Our mission is
to enable customer success and create a collaborative, growth
oriented culture for our team.
Rahi has consistently won Comparably's Awards for Best Company
Culture, Best Outlook and TOP 50 CEOs and management. Our culture
is inclusive, open and we are big believers in giving back.
Want to be part of a high performance team that motivates you to
excell and takes your career to newer heights?
- Read, understand, and markup system drawings, line diagrams,
and Architectural plan sets.
- Quickly become acquainted with the project scope of work,
budgets, construction schedules, system designs, and how they drive
your project's needs.
- Coordinate the relevant resources for your project by utilizing
internal teams (Operations, Logistics, Engineering).
- Generate and manage the internal project schedule, communicate
changes with appropriate teams and adjust resources
- Obtain site progress reports from field teams, identify issues,
and update internal and external teams on status and action
- Facilitate client sign off with foremen, leads, and engineering
- Initiate notifications for billable customer change orders with
the Sales team.
- Maintain and distribute project documentation through internal
- Travel to various job sites to meet with clients, attend
meetings, and expedite the resolution of escalated issues.
- Resolve all project team questions in a timely manner,
delegating, or escalating as necessary.
- Conduct project post-mortems and provide lessons learned
- Ensure post-installation documentation is delivered to the
customer, for example, user-acceptance tests, sign-offs,
inventories, and 'as-built' drawings and schematics.
- Play a proactive role in the shaping, review and improvement of
workflows, internal processes and procedures to support project and
- Strong applicants should be proven leaders, personable,
dependable, self-motivated, and strong critical thinkers.
- 1-2 years demonstrated project related experience
- Proven management of AV-related projects
- PMP Practitioner or expertise in other similar types of
- Understand system functionality and installation processes and
- Comprehension of technical schematics and construction
documents (plan sets, symbols, Line Diagrams, Gantt charts).
- Demonstrate time management skills with attention to
- Effective verbal and written communication with clients,
colleagues, and employees; including meeting notes, and action
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and
- Superb coordination and delegation ability - ensure teams are
successful without attempting to do everything themselves
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple
- Proficient in: Google Suite, Oracle Netsuite, Word, Excel,
Outlook, MS Project, Acrobat, and other web-based tools
- Travel throughout the USA region is required.
- Full Clean Drivers License is essential for the fulfillment of
- CTS certified (CTS-I preferred)
- Proven management of Data Center and/or IT
- RCDD Certified
- CDCD Certified
- Knowledge and understanding of Current Audio Video
- Other IT/Networking/Data Center Experience
- Any current Audio or Video manufacturer certifications
- Any current IT/Networking/Data Center certifications
- ITIL Foundation or similar qualification
- 3+ years' experience as a Project Manager in the construction
or technology industries is strongly preferred
- AV field experience - especially related installation or
troubleshooting audio and control systems
- Service delivery management experience
- A 2nd language is desirable
Rahi's Benefits ?
- Health and Wellbeing: Health, Dental, and Vision Care, Employee
Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing Bonus Plan,
401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave,
Military Leave, Bereavement leave
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal,
Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
- Facilities : Onsite Gym, Stocked Kitchens, Massage Chairs,
Rahi is an equal opportunity employer with Minorities, Women,
Veterans, Differently Abled and does NOT discriminate on any basis.
Rahi is a 100% sponsor of immigration needs.
Rahi has a vaccine requirement for all of its US and International
workforce, excluding certain international regions. All new hires
must be fully vaccinated before starting at Rahi. Appropriate
religious and medical pre-exemptions must be discussed by the
candidate and disclosed by the candidate, during the Pre-Hire
Keywords: Rahi, Fremont , AV Project Manager, Executive , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!