Franchised Front Office Manager
Company: Marriott International
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Posting Date Jun 14, 2022
Job Number 22099574
Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Location Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley, 46100 Landing Parkway,
Fremont, California, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts
Position Type Management
Located Remotely? N
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an
independent franchisee, Remington Lodging and Hospitality, LP. The
franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies
and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you
accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a
franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The Front Office Manager directs and controls operation of the
front office and coordinates activities to obtain optimal room
occupancy, revenue and guest satisfaction. The Front Office Manager
oversees all activities in the front office to ensure high guest
service standards are met, as well as accuracy in all phases of the
* Ensure proper staffing levels of front office associates,
including interviewing, hiring, supervising, training and
scheduling front desk agents, front office supervisors, guest
service aides/bell staff, concierge staff and PBX operators.
* Have complete understanding of Front Office staff's job
descriptions and duties and be able to perform duties at any given
* Manage guest resolution process to include investigation of
situation and creative problem solving to ensure guest is satisfied
* Accurately manage and operate the MICROS system at the front
office, including all daily transactions and those which are not
* Communicate with Housekeeping and Engineering Departments
regarding guest rooms, requests and maintenance requests/needs.
* Assist the General Manager by handling special requests, group
blocking and unusual circumstances.
* Guide occupancy for maximum yield management of the hotel.
* Greet and communicate cordially with guests, promptly and
professionally checking them in and out of the hotel.
* Accurately manage cash handling, including receiving cash, checks
and credit card information from guests for payment of hotel
charges and making change correctly.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
* High work ethic, self-initiative , independent judgment
* Proven customer service and problem solving experience
* Regular attendance according to established guidelines
* May be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business
needs of the property
* Focus and maintain attention to tasks, and complete work
assignments on time despite frequent interruptions
* Ability to maintain excellent relationships with staff and
maintain staff and guest confidentiality at all times
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Marriott International, Fremont , Franchised Front Office Manager, Executive , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!