Product Marketing Manager
Posted on: June 23, 2022
EnerVenue has created a zero maintenance and lower cost
alternative to lithium-ionbatteries that serves large-scale
stationary energy storage applications - even in themost
challenging climates. EnerVenue provides an affordable alternative
to lithium-ionbatteries with capabilities well-suited to
harsh-desert, remote project sites and tocustomers desiring
'install and forget' energy storage solutions. The first to
bringaerospace-proven metal-hydrogen battery technology into the
clean energy revolution,this solution is simple, safe,
maintenance-free energy storage for the clean energyrevolution -
based on technology proven over decades in extreme conditions,
nowscaled for large renewable energy integration
applications.Position ScopeEnerVenue is looking for a well-rounded,
creative, and energetic strategy and product marketing manager to
join our growing company, reporting directly to the Senior Director
of Marketing. The Product Marketing Manager would work closely with
the CRO & Senior Director of Marketing to assess and develop
overall product marketing strategy, including product positioning,
product strategy definition, market share analysis, competitive
benchmarking, financial modeling, and voice of customer
efforts.This is a ground floor opportunity with tremendous
long-term career progression potential for high performer. Role,
level, and compensation will be tailored based on the individual
- Provide voice of the customer (VoC) input to product and
solution design. Define market requirements and product
requirements with prioritized features and corresponding
justification. Refine the core positioning and messaging for the
- Lead customer focus group
- Assist in refining the company's go-to-market strategy,
including target customer segmentation, solution and partnership
- Work with external third parties to include EnerVenue
specification in modeling tools and consultants.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Assist sales in developing marketing and sales tools,
collateral, and training
- Lead product marketing and assist with general company
marketing and communications.
- Assist C-suite with key customer interactions.
- Assist with market development and policy influence.
Experience and Education Requirements
- Deep understanding of the renewable energy + storage
C&I/residential and grid-scale market.
- BA or BS, preferably in a technical field with 5+ years
- Experienced in stationary storage with customer facing
- Demonstrated track record of excelling in new areas, developing
new skills, and rising to the challenge of increases in
- Exceptional communication and customer relationship
- Familiarity with structured business strategy, business
development and sales methodologies.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- High degree of professionalism and maturity with good
Product Marketing Manager Competency ProfileHigh Energy
- Relentless passion for problem-solving and creativity.
Eagerness and persistence in tackling complex challenges.
- Effective developer and communicator of the EnerVenue vision to
internal staff, customers, investors and other participants in
- Demonstrates passion for EnerVenue, works and inspires others
to work at high performance levels, firmly believes in and
internalizes the Company's Leadership Principles.Leadership
- Proven ability to drive a cross-functional team collaboratively
to meet challenging timelines and solve complex problems while
making significant individual contributions (roll up sleeves). Able
to lead effectively with both direct authority and by influencing
peers and partners effectively.
- Demonstrated interpersonal flexibility, quick-study, and strong
sense of teamwork.
- Creates vision and removes barriers.
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is a team
- A good educator who is trustworthy and willing to share
information and serve as a mentor.
- Strong customer focus and good judgement.
- Recognizes employee strengths, respects and emphasizes
- Ability to maintain a culture that is based on teamwork,
respect and integrityIntegrity and Trust
- Consistent, with honesty and fairness.
- Worthy of trust.
- Highly credible and professional.
- Ethics are never compromised.Listening and Communications
- Entirely approachable.
- Actively listens, translates and reacts objectively.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to
people at all levels of an organization, including the board of
directors, and possesses excellent communication skills.
- Maintains composure when faced with stressful interchanges and
- Has the ability to explain EnerVenue's business goals.
- Recognizes the importance of all employees and management
listening to one another.
- Comfortable in presenting to customers, partners and the
investment community.Intense Commercial Focus
- Always be closing. Exceptional focus on customer,
qualification, sales planning and execution.
- Strives to understand potential customers and market
- Forward thinking and creative.
- An excellent negotiator who is experienced with contracts. A
decisive individual who possesses a "big picture" perspective and
is well versed in systems.
Enervenue Perks & Benefits
- A place to grow your career. We'll help you set big goals - and
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder
in our success
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Cell phone subsidy & 401k matching
- Boundless snacks and drinks#manufacturingjobs
EnerVenue is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed
(religion), gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, military
status, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic
characteristics, marital status, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable law.
Keywords: EnerVenue, Fremont , Product Marketing Manager, Executive , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!