Senior OEM Account Manager
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Work Location: Fremont, CADepartment: SalesJob Title: Senior OEM
Why Rahi ?
Rahi is a purpose driven company, where we consider our team as our
most important asset. Rahi, headquartered in Silicon Valley was
founded in 2013 and enables Digital Transformation through its
portfolio of cutting edge IT Solutions & Services. Our mission is
to enable customer success and create a collaborative, growth
oriented culture for our team.
Rahi has consistently won Comparably's Awards for Best Company
Culture, Best Outlook and TOP 50 CEOs and management. Our culture
is inclusive, open and we are big believers in giving back.
Want to be part of a high performance team that motivates you to
excell and takes your career to newer heights?
Our Sales Team
The sales team at Rahi is the growth engine, the lifeblood of the
organization and is recognized as one. Restlessness, growth
mindset, customer centricity and drive to do better than the
present at all times, define the professionals in our sales team.
We offer customized enterprise solutions in multiple technologies.
The customer-centric solution designing and fulfillment is the core
of the sales jobs at Rahi. The sales team is supported by business
development, marketing, pre-sales, procurement, post-sales and
Responsible for selling Rahi's products and professional services
to existing Rahi customers and prospecting for new customers with a
focus on Cloud Solutioning, Hybrid Cloud, Consumption Models and
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities, respond to
RFPs, create proposals for presentation to customers and sell
services through a product lens.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communications skills
- Work collaboratively with employees within the department and
- Show aptitude for understanding how technology products and
solutions solve business problems.
- Convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to
help customers make buying decisions.
- Manage a specific geographical install base with large to
- May own account responsibility or work on a team.
- Works with senior internal personnel within the business group,
including employees in other groups that support the sales effort
and has direct customer contact.
- Work closely with vendors and partners and keep up-to-date with
current and future technologies, products and strategies
- Manage the 'cradle to grave' solution provisions cycle.
- Maintain high level of industry awareness through training and
- Engage in and manage customer demonstrations and Proofs of
- Develop service offerings, utilizing newly released products
having ensured that functionality claims are valid.
- Play a pivotal role in ensuring end to end delivery to clients.
Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience working for Large OEM
manufacturers (Storage, Server, Network)
Rahi's Benefits ?
- Health and Wellbeing: Health, Dental, and Vision Care, Employee
Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing Bonus Plan,
401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave,
Military Leave, Bereavement leave
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal,
Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
- Facilities : Onsite Gym, Stocked Kitchens, Massage Chairs,
Rahi is an equal opportunity employer with Minorities, Women,
Veterans, Differently Abled and does NOT discriminate on any basis.
Rahi is a 100% sponsor of immigration needs.
Rahi has a vaccine requirement for all of its US and International
workforce, excluding certain international regions. All new hires
must be fully vaccinated before starting at Rahi. Appropriate
religious and medical pre-exemptions must be discussed by the
candidate and disclosed by the candidate, during the Pre-Hire
Keywords: Rahi, Fremont , Senior OEM Account Manager, Executive , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!