Corporate Development and M&A Manager
Company: Nova Ltd.
Posted on: June 14, 2022
The Corporate Development Team at Nova is looking for a
Corporate Development & M&A Manager to lead our further
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world's most
technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math,
algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits
of possible in semiconductors' manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-
aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting
challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract
unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial
decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what
people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?You'll be joining
the Corporate Development team:
- Corporate Development is responsible for the inorganic growth
at Nova. The team has recently been relocated to California. In the
past 7 years, Nova has acquired two significant assets: ReVera in
2015, and Ancosys in 2022. Both immediately accretive and both have
become business divisions. The Corporate Development mission going
forward is focused on diversification and scale.
- Deal scouting and sourcing; aligned to Nova M&A
- Ecosystem research and portrayal; Ecosystem quantification;
detailed market models of select market verticals
- Analyze industry prospects by gathering information about
trends in growth, competitors, and market share.
- Analyze and track target fundamentals and financial statements
both public and private
- Analyze target customers - SWOT and trends
- Deal project management: align internal and external
stakeholders thru close
- Deal financial model; valuation, pricing, growth, synergies,
- Investment proposal development and pitch
- Purchase development at all stages; non-binding through
- Deal negotiation, in coordination with M&A committee (CEO
- PMI and handoff to PMI manager; including marketing comms
- Post deal review and assessment
- External network management; bankers, consultants, experts
- Consulting with executive team and investment committee as
- What will make you succeed in the role?
- Technology degree with MBA preferred
- Technical product marketing in capital equipment, materials
engineering, or other technical fields.
- 5+ years M&A track record with increasing transaction
- Experience in a buy side corporate development group and an
investment bank, private equity firm or venture capital firm.
- Demonstrated M&A transaction success in buy side deals of
$20M and above
- Demonstrated success from prospecting deals through close
- Excellent track record of Due diligence through transaction
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills. Advanced modeling
skills, with ability to work with others in complex tasks and
review work products. Ability to synthesize data into meaningful
conclusions and recommendations
- Exceptional communication skills across all deal formation
- Personable, enthusiastic and persistent character
- Travel of 25%-50% expected
The extra spice:
- Enthusiasm for making connections with new people
- Curious and excited to learn and explain new things to
- Willing to take a few risks and back it up with compelling data
We're committed to building a diverse organization with a unique
sense of belonging.We strive to expand our multidisciplinary
platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting
environment.We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen,
heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all
individuals.Qualified applicants will be considered for open
positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age,
marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society
through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay,
employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!If you need assistance
due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com
Keywords: Nova Ltd., Fremont , Corporate Development and M&A Manager, Executive , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!