Operations Program Manager, ITAD Harvesting
Company: Facebook App
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Meta is seeking a forward thinking experienced Project Manager
to join our Site Services team. Our data centers, and the tens of
thousands of servers installed in them, are the foundation upon
which our rapidly scaling infrastructure efficiently operates and
upon which our innovative services are delivered. Meta is at the
leading edge of the global data center industry both in terms of
how data centers are designed and operated. This person should
enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where adaptability and
flexibility will be key to their success.At Meta, we also embed
sustainability in everything we do and are committed to minimizing
our environmental footprint. The Infra Data Center Business Support
team leverages operational efficiencies to develop effective
scalable solutions that support all aspects of data center
operations. We drive sustainability at our data centers by
designing our approach to take into account the full hardware
lifecycle, including manufacturing, operating, decommissioning, and
re-using/disposing of equipment and components. As a result, we are
able to harvest and redeploy components and systems that meet our
reliability standards, find a second life for parts outside of our
data center through secondary markets, and ensure all residual
materials are recycled responsibly. Facebook is seeking an
Operations/Quality Program Manager to scale and support
Circularity/Harvest Operations in the Southern Region of the US,
additional locations may follow.
Operations Program Manager, ITAD Harvesting Responsibilities:
- Manage harvest and ITAD operations workflow delivery for
large-scale ITAD vendors while monitoring progress against goals
and managing operations to meet and exceed KPIs.
- Lead in the development of strategy and alignment of cross
- Drive continuous improvement efforts to enhance operational
performance and stakeholder experience by partnering with internal
business partners and vendors.
- Drive exceptional service quality through reinforcing high
standards and coordinating cross-team quality assurance and
- Plans, develops and/or implements quality assurance
- Evaluates quality deviations to determine cause, effect, and
corrective measures to remedy such deviations.
- Run regular syncs with vendor and internal cross-functional
teams to maintain proactive stance/awareness about operations and
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and
vendors/manufacturers to coordinate failure analysis efforts.
- Ability to work with a variety of internal/external,
local/global stakeholders and remote teams, through the exchange of
best practices, alignment of processes and prototyping of new
initiatives and strong collaboration especially with other Program
Managers and SMEs.
- Surveys stakeholders and cross-functional partners periodically
regarding accuracy of shipments, quality of product, efficiency of
process, adherence to specifications and overall customer
- Conduct business process reengineering reviews to innovate
business processes and define ways to improve efficiency and
- Manage/lead third party service providers.
- Develop, design, implement, and manage operations and processes
to support harvesting and ITAD related activities at scale.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to
- 7+ years project/program management with demonstrated
experience in self-managing complex program delivery in a
fast-paced, matrixed environment.
- Understanding and experience in the areas of sustainability,
circularity, logistics, supply chain and/or ITAD operations.
- Demonstrated track record leading large, cross functional
infrastructure programs and delivering business value using
technology solutions in high-tech operations space.
- Experience in process design and process improvement in a
complex cross functional environment.
- Communication skills and demonstrated attention to detail.
- Experience to quickly adapt, learn new skill sets, and
experience creating a solid understanding of operational
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship building and
"roll-up the sleeves" type of collaboration within a diverse,
global, cross-functional team.
- Experience dealing with high levels of ambiguity in performing
roles and delivering results.
- Experience in developing, implementing and/or running
operational processes that are used to scale and support global
- Bachelor's degree in a directly related field, or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience, proven industry program management or
combination of technical roles and program management, having data
- Understanding of how to characterize performance over a large
population using statistical analysis.
- Understanding of interface testing and memory/server systems:
physical, functional, logical, mechanical, electrical, kernel,
driver, thermal, etc.
- Experience working with interdisciplinary teams (e.g.
Sustainability, Product Teams, Communications, Engineering) and
managing relationships with complex stakeholders.
- Process improvement experience (e.g. lean, Six Sigma).
- Demonstrated track record of delivering business value using
technology solutions in high-tech operations space.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at email@example.com.
Keywords: Facebook App, Fremont , Operations Program Manager, ITAD Harvesting, Executive , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!