Company: Tokyo Electron America, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
--- Manage a cross-functional group of highly experienced engineers
to achieve the goals of engineering projects.
--- Coordinate the efforts of electronic, mechanical, optical,
system, algorithm, and SW designers to design and develop
state-of-the-art metrology and sensing products for TEL's process
--- Lead engineering projects through various product life cycle
(PLC) phases and deliver high-quality results on time. Provide
updates to upper management.
--- Engage with customers directly to ensure newly developed
products meeting customers' needs.
--- Supervise group members and build a stronger engineering team
through talent acquisition and employee training;
--- Conduct performance reviews for group members per the company's
--- Occasional international travels are required.
MS or Ph.D. degree in engineering and 10+ years of SEMI industry
experience are required. Management experience in the field of
metrology, inspection, or sensing instruments is highly
Basic qualifications also include:
- Experience in managing engineering projects;
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to inspire group
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right
- In-depth knowledge of the IC manufacturing process and
understanding of the requirements of precision metrology and
- Demonstrated records of successful product design and develop
Keywords: Tokyo Electron America, Inc., Fremont , Director, Technology, Executive , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!