Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current
Warehouse Coordinator position in Fremont, CA. This is for a
long-term temporary opportunity. As a Warehouse Coordinator you
will be required to receiving incoming material and shipping
outgoing products or supplies. You will be responsible for counting
items received or shipped and checking against packing lists while
recording any discrepancies. If you meet the qualifications listed
below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse Coordinator position
1. Ensures correct workload planning for staff.
2. Oversees and directs material movements at the location, cycle
count, safety stock, kitting, and storage utilization. Coordinates
with Customer Support and other internal departments to ensure
adequate supply and efficient movement of materials to meet
3. Implements and maintains integrity of Inventory database,
processes and cycle counts.
4. Provides expertise to other departments regarding inventory,
purchasing, work orders and sales orders
5. Assists in establishing, monitoring and auditing operational
procedures for verification of incoming shipments, handling and
disposition of merchandise, keeping of warehouse inventory,
equipment maintenance and protection, space utilization and
6. Directs audit and monitoring for cycle count
7. Reports inbound freight damages and prepares and negotiates
8. Implements and maintains preventative maintenance programs,
ensuring effective equipment utilization. Maintains Distribution
floor organization, safety & cleanliness among staff. Continually
ensures equipment and all safety measures are in place, and that
all staff has the required safety training. Ensures maintenance of
material handling equipment. Promptly address safety issues and
ensures all processes/procedures are in compliance with OSHA
9. Abide by our code of Conduct
1. Ensures effective and safe maintenance of Company vehicles,
forklift trucks, shipping facility and equipment.
2. Provides reports to internal departments per request
3. Performs other job responsibilities or projects, as necessary
4. Knowledge of personal computers. Knowledge of inventory
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to do the following:
1. Move 40+ pounds
2. Stand or sit for long periods of time with good manual
3. Work in a warehouse environment where temperature is affected by
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
1. 2+ years of inventory/warehouse experience, with lead or
supervisor training preferred or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
2. Demonstrated leadership, strong verbal and interpersonal skills,
organizational and follow-through skills. Excellent problem-solving
and trouble-shooting skill.
3. Able to communicate in English, verbally and in writing.
4. Knowledge of computerized manufacturing systems (i.e. MRP) and
One World experience
5. Strong attention to detail, organizational, and follow-through
Shift hours are 8:00 am-5:00pm.
Pay for this position is $15.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is
a long-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse Coordinator
position in Fremont, CA or any related opportunities with
Equal Opportunity Employer