Sr. Product Manager
Company: Lam Research
Posted on: October 13, 2020
Together we move the Atoms that move the World:
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the
semiconductor industry's leading suppliers of wafer fabrication
equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and
hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our
dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our
Lam Research - where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver
outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the
most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam
Research is a market leader where our core values are not just
words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role
to Lam Research's success, this philosophy starts with you.
The Product Manager represents the Product across all
organizational boundaries, acting as the conductor leading other
groups and organizations to: align objectives, set success
criteria, and prioritize activities required to meet product
development needs, market requirements, and product lifecycle
support strategy. The ideal candidate will have the confidence and
background to work with highly technical and competent individuals
across multiple organizations & management levels, demonstrated
leadership, and courage to make decisions. The candidate should
also demonstrate the ability to provide clarity and guidance in a
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for
prototype construction and final product development by engineering
- Be the voice of the customer for the product development team
throughout the entire product development lifecycle, from ideation
and definition to sunsetting of the product.
- Collaborate with customers, team members, and outside
influencers to ensure a solid and well-rounded understanding of
products and developing needs.
- Be the high-availability resource for answering questions posed
by engineers and designers about stories in the backlog on a
- Author user stories, acceptance criteria, product, and software
requirements documentation / Break down the product requirements
into an actionable backlog of user stories.
- Ensure that story content and a metrics-based prioritization
method is aligned to larger strategic objectives.
- Attend standups, grooming meetings, estimation meetings,
retrospectives and other key meetings for the scrum team.
- Adherence to Product Management processes related to change
control, documentation etc.
- Effectively communicate strategies & trade-offs up to senior
leaders and down to the development team
- Identify blockers that will impact timeline, scope, cost or
other project variables and escalate to the appropriate
- Manage requirements lifecycle across multiple tools and
- Technical background - A degree in Computer Science or a
related field, or equivalent work experience. MBA
- 10+ years of product management or product design
- Background in any of the following is required - mobile
platform, cloud services, enterprise application software.
- Strong organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to set
priorities based on alignment with business goals and strategic
direction, define timelines and deliver to commitments.
- Experience with Agile processes such as Scaled Agile Framework,
Scrum, Lean and Kanban (SAFe POPM certification preferred)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of API maintenance strategies preferred.
- Knowledge of adopting and extending REST APIs.
More About Us ---.
Our work is everywhere you look - even if you can't actually see
it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of
the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help
power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on
the basis of disability.
Keywords: Lam Research, Fremont , Sr. Product Manager, Executive , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!