Application Support Engineer
Company: Midas Management and Research
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Job Title: Application Support Engineer
Location: Fremont, CA - Austin TX - Initial 2 months Remote
Duration: Long term
- Deliver quality second-level technical solutions to our users
problems, troubleshooting their issues, providing technical
guidance, and performing implementation reviews
- Act as a single point of contact and ensures that all
application support requests are recorded in a timely, courteous,
and accurate manner.
- Advocate new product features and ensure the resolution of
- Follow-up on tickets resolved by internal IT teams to ensure
communication to the customer with a high degree of satisfaction
based on results and level of service.
- Liaison for Level III Information Technology development
- Executes monitors and completes assigned tasks on multiple
computer systems and platforms.
- Documents and maintains shift documentation in the ticket
- Work closely with the US/Offshore counterparts and Leads in
ensuring timely resolution of issues.
- Works with high integrity follows procedures and policies with
the handling of sensitive data
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Windows, Unix, PL-SQL or the
equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional
- Minimum of 2 years on handling EDI or Supply Chain or delivery
- At least 1 year of experience in Application support working in
a globally distributed team is preferred
- Good experience with ITIL, BMC Remedy, or Service Now, and
ticketing workflows is preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills is
- BS degree in Engineering or equivalent in Computer Science or
the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional
Keywords: Midas Management and Research, Fremont , Application Support Engineer, Engineering , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!