Company: Oncore Manufacturing Llc
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Summary: Responsible for all Engineering functions at the site.
Plan, analyze and evaluate all phases of engineering programs,
plans, procedures and personnel, including manufacturing
engineering, process technicians and test engineering. Review
recommendations for production line design and methods as well as
equipment purchases. Provide engineering consulting as requested.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and implement all manufacturing engineering activities,
develop manufacturing plans, provide technical support and
- Support and ensure that all equipment IQ/OQ and PQ validations
are properly executed per site procedures and 21CFR820 for Medical
- Develop manufacturing engineering plans and/or strategies for
specific products, processes and/or technologies.
- Review and establishment of Labor/NRE Quotes for new and
existing products, as required.
- Work with production to develop and direct opportunities that
affect revenues and/or costs. Provide guidance to other engineers
and shows alternate methods of solving or preventing process,
yields and/or technical problems.
- Determine production floor space and capital equipment needs,
obtain vendor quotes, and develop capital proposals.
- Environmental health and safety -- develop and implement
policies and procedures in safety, industrial hygiene,
environmental engineering, and/or hazardous material
- Develop and track measurements for reducing new product
introduction time. Develop ECO and new product Introduction
procedures and continuously review for improvement.
- Support facility maintenance, compliance, safety and reporting,
- Support and follow all ISO standards related to OnCores various
Quality Management Systems. These systems include 21CFR820,
ISO13485 and AS9100.
- Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned. Job Knowledge, Skills &
- In depth knowledge of and experience with Lean Manufacturing
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Labor quoting and process improvement;
- Understanding of all EMS processes for printed circuit board
- BS in Engineering, Science, or Math.
- 10+ years of experience in the electronics industry. Benefits
Offered: Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental
and vision coverage; company-paid basic life/AD&D insurance,
short-term and long-term disability insurance; voluntary
supplemental insurances, flexible spending accounts and employee
assistance program (EAP). Sick Leave, Vacation Time, and
company-paid Holidays are also provided as paid time off. NEOTech
also provides a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan option with a
company match. NEOTech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including
sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin,
disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. NEOTech has a
long-standing commitment to maintaining a safe, quality-oriented
and productive work environment. We also want all employees to
perform their duties safely and efficiently, in a manner that
protects their interests and those of their co-workers. We
recognize that alcohol and drug abuse pose a threat to the health
and safety of NEOTech employees and to the security of the Companys
equipment and facilities. For these reasons, NEOTech is committed
to the elimination of drug and alcohol use and abuse in the
workplace. Candidates being considered for hire must pass a
pre-employment background check and drug test which include
screening for illegal drugs and marijuana.
Keywords: Oncore Manufacturing Llc, Fremont , Engineering Manager, Engineering , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!