Company: Coagusense Inc.
Posted on: August 4, 2022
- This position is responsible for daily support and maintenance
of production equipment used to manufacture in-vitro
diagnostic/medical device products per internal
procedures/specifications and following Company QSR and SOP's. In
addition, the individual will participate in engineering activities
to support NPI, capital equipment bring-up, and other assigned
tasks as required by the engineering team. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Troubleshoot and maintain production equipment while minimizing
equipment down time. Escalate issues as needed to engineering team
and production management.
- Perform PMs per procedures and maintain all records.
- Maintain accurate documentation of maintenance activity and
provide periodic reports.
- Support other engineers on technical and process related issues
and troubleshooting efforts.
- Collect line performance data and provide daily reports.
- Conduct experiments and investigations under the guidance of
- Manage spare parts inventory including reordering of materials
and technical components.
- Provide training to MFG personnel on operation of equipment and
related procedures. QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrated ability to perform detail-oriented work with a
high degree of accuracy.
- Must be able to follow established policies and
- Computer skills are required, proficiency using Word and
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose equipment problems.
- Strong electrical and/or mechanical skills is required.
- Team player who is self-motivated and able to work with minimal
- Ability to read schematics and interpret equipment manuals is
- A sound understanding of automation equipment is required.
- Self-motivated and ability to work well in a fast-paced team
environment. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 0 - 2 years of related (electromechanical) work
experience, preferably in a manufacturing setting.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational
- Strong customer service skills and time management.
- Safety conscious.
- Ability to collaborate and remain calm and professional in a
- A willingness to learn and work overtime when required.
- The ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in
written materials is required. PI185955991
Keywords: Coagusense Inc., Fremont , Engineering Technician, Engineering , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!